Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They didn't get trolled, modern warfares a joke. I played professionally on ps3 til it got boring. My team went 25 undefeated games in a row til we finally lost. It's just un interesting. I like the thought of a huge ass map that you might have to hop out of a plane or some shit to get where you need to be. The more real it seems, the more interested i am
Miffy Wrote:A 2 year old can play modern warfare, bf3's where it's at you tards:p

A flame war he is just wanting to start...

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:The 2 games are completely different. You dont get the same game play from either of them so asking which one is better has no answer.

Yeah, I know, but some people will never accept that, or at least acknowledge that... What you prefer is what will be better for you.

Miffy Wrote:They didn't get trolled, modern warfares a joke. I played professionally on ps3 til it got boring. My team went 25 undefeated games in a row til we finally lost.

SS or it didn't happen.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

i just got done playing MW3 for 30min and its... just stupid.. they ruined the story of Mw for frist they ruined the gun setup for Mw2. they ruined the look of Mw2. all and all i sticking to BF3 now..
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Eternal Wrote:
Miffy Wrote:A 2 year old can play modern warfare, bf3's where it's at you tards:p

A flame war he is just wanting to start...

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:The 2 games are completely different. You dont get the same game play from either of them so asking which one is better has no answer.

Yeah, I know, but some people will never accept that, or at least acknowledge that... What you prefer is what will be better for you.

Miffy Wrote:They didn't get trolled, modern warfares a joke. I played professionally on ps3 til it got boring. My team went 25 undefeated games in a row til we finally lost.

SS or it didn't happen.
Funny you said it like that, SS was the name of my clan. Unfortunately, i dont have a screenshot. I don't screenshot on ps3.
No GameBattles or other way of tracking matches?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Eternal Wrote:No GameBattles or other way of tracking matches?
We weren't planning it lol, so we didn't record. We honestly had no intentions of even getting that far. Since i have no substantial evidence, you don't have to believe me, but it was real to me.
Miffy Wrote:
We weren't planning it lol, so we didn't record. We honestly had no intentions of even getting that far. Since i have no substantial evidence, you don't have to believe me, but it was real to me.

It's not that I don't believe, it's more that why wouldn't you want a way of recording something impressive.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Eternal Wrote:
Miffy Wrote:

It's not that I don't believe, it's more that why wouldn't you want a way of recording something impressive.
shoulda, coulda, woulda -_-
MW3's campaign is good. rather BF3 multiplayer is good too.

BUY ALL.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]