Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What binds do you use?
JayCat Wrote:bind q sm_admin

That's it.
How do you quick switch weapons?
If you're talking about switching between the rifle and pistol, I just hit the last used weapon key.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
bind f11 "say --BIG PLAY ALERT--"
bind mwheeldown +jump
bind mouse3 +left with cl_yawspeed 3000
[Image: Untitled-181.jpg]
bind F5 "say sv_whining has been set to 0"
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:1. Read my message again if you don't get it, I don't exploit the game.

Right. Here's what your failing to understand :

- You know for a fact that everyone just hits the first number when the votemap comes up.

- You nominate a map, knowing that the map will come up first on the votemap list.

- If someone else nominates a map after you, then you just nominate a random map, and then nominate the map you want again, so it will be back at the top of the votemap list.

Explain to me how the fuck that is not an exploit?

Exploit :

—vb
2.  to take advantage of (a person, situation, etc), esp unethically or unjustly for one's own ends

The fact that you're an admin means that you're the last person that should be exploiting any feature of the game (or henceforth any plugins used on War Lords servers). I really don't understand why you're having such a hard time grasping this extremely simple concept, or why you think it's okay for you to do this. Tell me, why do you think this is acceptable?

ruplayer Wrote:It's cheap to call me cheap after you resigned your admin and used explanation that "you can no longer take troll attacks", because at least I still deal with it.

ruplayer Wrote:2. vvv

I, The Rival Wrote:Yeah, I am done being admin here. It was fun while it lasted, but I seriously can't be fucked any more. So many people in the community are just lazy, whiny people. Use Google and be patient, those are my two tips for you.

Also the games just got so bad, I can barely be bothered to play. I never used to mind because when I was done digging through all the bullshit that was in the pubs, I could go and scrim with my clan buddies afterwards. But now the scrims are just full of randos and most of the time they're either complete assholes, mega tryhards or most likely just hacking. So scrims got ruined for me really quickly.

So farewell. I'll be sticking around when the Minecraft server goes live, that's about it really. I'll still be on Steam, playing CS:S surf maps and TF2.

I'd have given you a bit more credit if the evidence you provided to back up your point actually stated anywhere in it that I couldn't "take troll attacks anymore". Wow......just wow.

.::Dre@m$::. Wrote:
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:Guys?How do you bind a key?
Sorry but Bevis and butt-head are having a war here -_-"

Read the fucking thread. I wrote a post, and if you actually READ it then you'd know.
You Dont have to talk to me like that!!!!
Really, you don't need to attack him like that. He only asked a question.

Anyway, here is a tutorial on making binds. I hope it helps.
http://www.nextlevelgamer.com/counter-s ... y-binds-cs
It was aimed at Dreams, making some bullshit comment. Also fuck that, people need to just stop being ignorant. I mean, how hard was it for you to find that link, Jaycat? 10 seconds on Google?
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:It was aimed at Dreams, making some bullshit comment. Also fuck that, people need to just stop being ignorant. I mean, how hard was it for you to find that link, Jaycat? 10 seconds on Google?

The way that you quoted it made it looked like you were directing it at him.

We are more knowledgeable on these things and should be more helpful than just telling them to search for it. You of all people having been so helpful in other threads just really shock me.

Actually it took me more like 15 seconds because it was my third choice on the google search.  ;D
Why people so ignorant? Keep it clean.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Rival man, take a chill pill. Do what I do. Assume everyone else is retarded so I'd be more patient with them.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.