Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  FISHY - Why Banned??? (Root Admins Come Please, Specially BISON)
Hi Admins.
To All. Special Root Admins. Resposibles....
Why U Guys Didnt Answer My Request??
I Didnt Do Any Thing And I Am Banned! For What??
Is War-Lords Servers PRO???!!
BUT U guys Not Like Pros.
I Asked U A LOT( My topic Log Is Down There ) But U Didnt Respect To Me And Didnt Answer. U Guys Scandal to me That Me And Chris Are Same Person. SHAME. Sorry For Ur Judge. YOU BANNED ME FOR NOTHING AND NOW ME AND CHRIS ARE THE SAME???? Make a Good Lie Then Bann Me. Some Admin Came to my Topic and said ur IP is banned. BUT That Was an other lie. Some other admin came and said ur name was rezayaa and u now u were banned. that s a lie too. ( So When a player that his name is aviara.ro banned all aviara.ro cant play on that server?!! Big Grin ) i am not a kid. i am 23 years old. i Tried from another PC Not Another ISP. that is shared like We(Me & Chris) But Hes Not Banned. U GUYS BANNED MY STEAM. BUT WHY????
SOME FISHY AND Mysterious Guys Said that CHRIS Is Cheater And ADMINS ACCEPT THAT. OK. RESAULT = HE BANNED.
4 Days after that I banned Suddenly. I shocked! i came to Warlords WEB to see Topic About Myself But I Didnt. I am mad for Banning me for nothing AND i am madd more than that for not Responsible and didnt paying Respect For me. I Dont know What to Say...
if You Dont want to reply this topic just like that. its OK. But PLS Respect to the other Pro Players that are playing in ur server and create topic about banning....

If U Guys Dont Want That I Play on war lord, OK. Just Say Me That Dont PLAY. Why Bann Me For Ur likes??
*****************************************************************************************
( MY RECENT TOPIC THAT U DIDNT ANSWER. SCARED??? )

u dont understand my mean???
come on. installed new?? i dont play for the first time in server ok?
i am saying some one cheated or any thing to do and banned. ok. why me should banned???
i didnt do any thing. what is my fault??? IN OUR COUNTRY ALL INTERNET IS SHARING.
we cant buy CSS bro. can u understand me?
i should banned for nothing????
for having internet from same isp???
if i take an other internet i will be banned too.
there are a lot of player that playing non-steam on server.
i was in top20 bro. do not CLOSE my topic pls
I AM WAITING FOR M.BISON
tell him to see my topic.
i want to play on server again.
do not ban me for mistake.
i dont understand banned for what?????
he was banned for 4 day and after 4 days i banned!!!! some one banned me i think.
have problem with persians?????
banned for having a same name???? or same ip??? we are not in a house. and it didnt happend last....  Sad Sad :o :o we have same dynamic ip cuz we are from same ISP. our real Ip is diffrent. u can see.
I WONT ACCEPT BANNING FOR NOTHING.
U WILL ACCEPT??? UR BRAIN OR MIND.
i didnt do any thing and i am banned... piffffffffffffffffffffffffff  Sad Sad Sad

AND i didnt call my friend cheater. NEVER. u guys said and i said your sentence. it was for HOSTAGE (Riser)

-------------------------------------------

M.Bison (or One ROOT admin) Please do something. i didnt Cheat Or i was not rude to any one. why i should be banned??? can u tell me??
for having same name?? same Dynamic Ip?? Please Unbann me. Ur Server is one of the bast servers. but NOW! I have banned for nothing!!! can some one reply me (Root Admins Please) ???

-----------------------------------------------------

SOME ROOT ADMIN PLEASE ANSWER ME.
MY STEAM ID BANNED ( NOT IP FOR MISTAKE). WHY????
I DIDNT DO ANY THING AND I AM BANNED. FOR WHAT???
WHY ROOT ADMINS WOULD NOT SEE THIS???
PAY ATTNTION PLEASE.

( MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD )

Please some one answer my topic. i didnt do any thing and i am banned. no demo , no report from some one , no rude or any thing wrong to do and I AM BANNED. LMAO

Sad

-------------------
there is some thing fishy with u guys.
why u wont answer my topic???
u know u banned me for nothing and wont reply.... why???
Pay Respect For Topics
I am waiting a week for u Root Admins But....
Shame....
There is some thing wrong with u guys.
1- Buy new copy of CSS  its 20$ very easy money to make

2- Go outside, i think you need a break

3- <3  u amuse me.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
1. Why By CSS??? i didnt do any thing wrong to be banned.
2. Ur Not Root admin so when u cant Solve a Problem, Dont speak About that.
Thanks.
Look, I will be honest, I never read what people write, so I didn't read all your post, all I do is looking for Steam ID, and I fail to see your STEAM ID, please provide us one, and we can explain you the reason why you were banned and what we can do for you(if anything).
Hi Ruplayer.
Thanks for ur respect.
My Game Name IS :
*-*-*-UnDiSpUtED-*-*-*
AND MY STEAM ID IS :
0:0:431854242

I am Non Steam Player.

Thank You Again.
iSpy Wrote:-REJECTED-

Blame your friend for cheating, Ban stays.

CLOSED
You're not going to be unbanned as i-spy already stated. I'd suggest punching your friend Rezayaa for screwing you over. If you'd like to play on our servers once more, then you can buy a copy of counter-strike: source on steam and we'll let you back in. Yes, you definitely can purchase a copy since it is available in your region. If it is a financial issue then you can still play on a different server. Good luck.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol