• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where are they?
Assassin Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Mr.Tea Wrote:My response to any light hearted plight for more admin/become an admin is: 

where are they?  As in the demos of hackers that are becoming a nuisance. 

You obviously care about the server so why not post legitimate demos of hackers/spammers/etc?  It takes about the same amount of time.  It also lets us see if you actually know what your talking about.

It is too easy to post a demo.  That is what I would do before I was admin.
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U! but if we have admins; why are they for?

the only difference between you and any other admin is that he is the one who press the button to ban someone, admins are just like any other players they have to take demos as well if the ban you without a demo then they get their powers removed, being an admin isnt easy as you think you cant abuse your powers and you wont improve as a player if you become an admin it actually a hard voluntary position with a big responsibility, if you want to contribute to the community and servers you can post demos and if they are conclusive then the hacker or spammer will be banned.
i know..! but what about the admins who left? they still as admins, and we need admins here!
they are still here, but you dont notice even if they are busy they check the hackers reports in the forum, and tbh i dont see the lack of admins and im on 24/7 in the servers when ever i see a hacker or spammer i always find an admin there to deal with the problem.
ur lucky tho, when im on ZM or MG and i need one, they never show up!
nope there was a mic spammer the last time i went to MG and hostage banned him, and i suspected a hacker and jay was there to watch him and spartan goes there too, but just like andy said the do alot more than you see, to be more precise ''they work in the dark to server the light'' <---- thats my previous sig lol
everytime i need one they are off.. UR LUCKY TO CALL THEM WHEN THEY ARE ON!!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
^^ they are on all the time thats why when you post a demo they will check it.
}{@K@P Wrote:well, it makes me mad, when people are applying for the admin, they say that they will be active NO MATTER WHAT, ok, they got admin powers, and guess what, they are less active since "Accepted" .

ps: this message doesn't apply to all admins  :Smile
Example please.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:well, it makes me mad, when people are applying for the admin, they say that they will be active NO MATTER WHAT, ok, they got admin powers, and guess what, they are less active since "Accepted" .

ps: this message doesn't apply to all admins  :Smile
Example please.
well it might not be ur case or others.. but its happening here broo.. :'(
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]