Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Beta start date
FenKeN Wrote:Same thing I said when I was playing 1.6 and CSS is going to be released.
Now look I'm playing CSS and stopped 1.6.
Unfortunately...
x2 beta keys  ;D
FenKeN Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:They're gonna have a different recoil system... 50% of their customers just walked away lol, I will give it a try.
i think source will still be the best even after CS GO is released.
Same thing I said when I was playing 1.6 and CSS is going to be released.
e
i didnt play 1.6 as much as i did with css but tbh i think the wasnt a huge difference between the 2 games except for the recoil and stuff like that and from what i saw CS GO looks very different from css, anyway we will have to wait and see.
is it just me or did Value learn how to count past 3?
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
I need to get a key. someone know where I can get my filthy hands on one.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Unfortunately they only gave them out at trade shows.  So now a bunch of retards that have never played CS before are beta testing it for us...
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
JackMonroe Wrote:Unfortunately they only gave them out at trade shows.  So now a bunch of retards that have never played CS before are beta testing it for us...

LOL. Yep, I have been following this since they announced it. I saw posts in the Steam forums about people complaining that out of 10k keys that are out there that only about 300 players showing up.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
this beta test was built to fail hard.
Kind of mad too...
Assassin Wrote:
FenKeN Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:They're gonna have a different recoil system... 50% of their customers just walked away lol, I will give it a try.
i think source will still be the best even after CS GO is released.
Same thing I said when I was playing 1.6 and CSS is going to be released.
e
i didnt play 1.6 as much as i did with css but tbh i think the wasnt a huge difference between the 2 games except for the recoil and stuff like that and from what i saw CS GO looks very different from css, anyway we will have to wait and see.

i played a fair amount of counter strike 1.6 and cz along with source . i for one think 1.6 has way better game play than source . as people say cs go is gonna be a hit . but i doubt if css will go outta fashion in the next 3 years at the very least , wl will most certainly pull thro even if it dint have a cs go server cos i doubt if there is a community as big as this else where .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]