Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Beta start date
Ramesh From India trying this item :) Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
FenKeN Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:They're gonna have a different recoil system... 50% of their customers just walked away lol, I will give it a try.
i think source will still be the best even after CS GO is released.
Same thing I said when I was playing 1.6 and CSS is going to be released.
Now look I'm playing CSS and stopped 1.6.
e
i didnt play 1.6 as much as i did with css but tbh i think the wasnt a huge difference between the 2 games except for the recoil and stuff like that and from what i saw CS GO looks very different from css, anyway we will have to wait and see.

i played a fair amount of counter strike 1.6 and cz along with source . i for one think 1.6 has way better game play than source . as people say cs go is gonna be a hit . but i doubt if css will go outta fashion in the next 3 years at the very least , wl will most certainly pull thro even if it dint have a cs go server cos i doubt if there is a community as big as this else where .
agreed about css will not be old fashion, i dont know about 1.6 i didnt play it that much, as for the cs go i think wl have a spare server thay can use it to host a cs go server
Canister Wrote:this beta test was built to fail hard.

I agree. They thought that was a good idea to hand out the beta keys to only people going to those events. Most of them don't give a shit about CS and won't even participate in the beta. They should have had a sign up process on the steam page or given out the keys to players that have X amount of hours of playing CS.  :Smile
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:
JackMonroe Wrote:Unfortunately they only gave them out at trade shows.  So now a bunch of retards that have never played CS before are beta testing it for us...

LOL. Yep, I have been following this since they announced it. I saw posts in the Steam forums about people complaining that out of 10k keys that are out there that only about 300 players showing up.
Wow I'm kinda pissed.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Here you go. Get more pissed. We have more players in wL servers than they have in the CS:GO beta servers.

http://en.stats4game.com/search?submit= ... ountry=all
hahaha.  Silly Valve.  They really need to get this out to more people quick.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
LOL, popular maps alone got more players than all their servers, this is doomed to fail
They stated that the first stage of beta will be testing the server loads. I'm pretty sure that those servers are handling that load quite well.  :Smile

On to the next phase.
let us know when they are putting out the next set of beta codes!!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Is it just me or did Value count pass 2?
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
.::Dre@m$::. Wrote:Is it just me or did Value count pass 2?

Technically CS:GO is not CS 3 , it's a remodeled and vamped up CSS.
I need to get a life.