Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lords CS:S going league! We want YOU to try-out.
I always thought AA could put up a decent team with our strongest players. You guys should have a section that keeps us updated on how the team is doing with posts / vids and other stuff.
[Image: 88503_201.png]
[Image: 382_1002.png]
M. Bison Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:Be willing to take the game seriously. There is nothing more fun in the game than winning
I dispute these claims.  Tongue
Bison, seriously only make 4 more posts, and get rid of a few credits. There's a double 1337 waiting to happen.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Im down for this i just need to get a mic, Plus im about to start a new job so i dont know what my hours are going to be yet. I will get back to you soon.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Ha, I could do 4PM-12PM on friday and 9AM-12PM on Saturday Easy, thats what I always do.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I think Bah should be able to try-out. Sure, he's 14, but he isn't annoying on the mic since he's been using it, which surprised me, and he's a good player. There are a lot of players we've scrimmed with that are way older that I've had to mute. Plus, the fact he's in (middle school? freshman year?) gives him a flexible schedule.
[Image: 88503_201.png]
[Image: 382_1002.png]
Red Wrote:I think Bah should be able to try-out. Sure, he's 14, but he isn't annoying on the mic since he's been using it, which surprised me, and he's a good player. There are a lot of players we've scrimmed with that are way older that I've had to mute. Plus, the fact he's in (middle school? freshman year?) gives him a flexible schedule.
^
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
It depends on the league rules, some don't let under 16 play due to the game being M. Not sure what TWL's rule is.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:It depends on the league rules, some don't let under 16 play due to the game being M. Not sure what TWL's rule is.
he could lie about his age isnt that possible? hes a really good player he will do good in the league
joker8baller Wrote:It depends on the league rules, some don't let under 16 play due to the game being M. Not sure what TWL's rule is.
Why 16?

M = 17 +

[Image: ratingsymbol_m.gif]
ESRB Wrote:MATURE
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
The whole 16+ thing has to do with maturity.

Bah - if you can commit to it, prove yourself worthy, then by all means send in an application.  I generally don't like anybody that young on the team because they are still at the mercy of parents (being kicked off the computer without warning, etc)
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943