Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Try to fix the god damn servers PLZ
I'm so angry!!
you may ask why?
Ill tell you:
It's because there is absolutely no reason for the terrible lagging!!!!! i searched and searched and searched, but god damn it, Its not LOGICAL!!!! it shouldn't lag!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn i lost my rank too.
(("Es ist nicht Logisch!!!"))
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:I'm so angry!!
you may ask why?
Ill tell you:
It's because there is absolutely no reason for the terrible lagging!!!!! i searched and searched and searched, but god damn it, Its not LOGICAL!!!! it shouldn't lag!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn i lost my rank too.
IIRC, the problem was the fact that the servers were getting DDOS'ed. If so, it's logical.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
MindHACKer Wrote:I'm so angry!!
you may ask why?
Ill tell you:
Damn i lost my rank too.

I like the ragehard tryhard. Ranks don't mean jack shit in any context whatsoever. I am rank 1 in minigames and I suck the left nut. Get over yourself and move on.
joker8baller Wrote:IIRC, the problem was the fact that the servers were getting DDOS'ed. If so, it's logical.
OK, if so, then try to install an anti-ddosing firewall or something!!!, this could take loooong time!!
I'm wondering if it's Media, having his revenge, i hope not.

James Wrote:I like the ragehard tryhard. Ranks don't mean jack shit in any context whatsoever. I am rank 1 in minigames and I suck the left nut. Get over yourself and move on.
Are u crazy!!! im not angry cuz of the rank i can get it back in 2 minutes, its the lagg!!!!!!!, its driving me crazy, because i cant find a reason for it!!!
MindHACKer Wrote:OK, if so, then try to install an anti-ddosing firewall or something!!!, this could take loooong time!!
I'm wondering if it's Media, having his revenge, i hope not.
Yeahno. Anti-DDoS are really expansive.
> God damn server
> plz
You dammed the server.
When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".

Now you're expecting the admins to fix the server? The only way to fix the server is to hire an assassin to kill the DDoSer. Good luck.

[Image: antiddos.png]
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
FenKeN Wrote:When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".
Yeh your right it is shorter lol
FenKeN Wrote:The only way to fix the server is to hire an assassin to kill the DDoSer. Good luck.
Well i think its a very interesting way to resolve the issue  :o
..ROFL on the Image
I wouldn't wanna be in the same plane with you bro=) 
ruplayer Wrote:I wouldn't wanna be in the same plane with you bro=)
WHAT YOU MEAN!!!  >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
...naH, just kidding HEHEHEHEHE  :Smile Tongue :Smile
MindHACKer Wrote:OK, if so, then try to install an anti-ddosing firewall or something!!!, this could take loooong time!!
You can't block these kind of attacks with a firewall. The only way to win against them is to have a connection that exceeds the maximum throughput of the DDoS. What this means is that we'd have to upgrade our servers with larger pipes which will cost us more money to maintain each month. If you'd like us to try to do something like this then feel free to donate. If we generate enough donations towards this cause than we might do it.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Understood, i thought a firewall might do it, hmm Oh well.. better head to the street & start looking for some cash LOL