Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Resolve This Please.
you bought css non steam? lol, enough with your lies.

bison said buy a copy of css on steam not non steam ok????

steam = online store to buy css game
css from steam = $20.00 (its on sale right now for $9.99)
non steam css = free (dont fool us ok?)
if you cant get a copy of css via steam, then dont waste our time becuase you never will get unbanned. liar
You are not cost that i lie to U. I am not Lier
I Bought CSS in my Religion.
Can U See ??? i changed my steam with buying that BS. I cant buy STEAM AC. But I can do it ON non-steam. Yeah. i bought non-steam. its not free here. I bought WITH MONEY.
U Can See My Steam Changed That Means i bought.
DONT CALL ME LAIER. I am not six. OK?
Honestly I think this kid is just trolling. Either way. shit should be closed and done with. Ignore him.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:Honestly I think this kid is just trolling. Either way. shit should be closed and done with. Ignore him.
I Am sorry for u. You Are Kid Not Me. If U cant SOLVE My Problem So dont Press Reply Butten.
BY
Let Older admins answer my question. They are older than you.
I didnt do any thing to be banned. also i bought non-steam account that i play on Server like recent. When some one be banned admins will say go and buy new steam. i bought new steam Id ( Non-Steam ) ( and its not free cuz ur system ip is ur non-steam id. so when u want to have new non-steam ip u should buy new hardware to have new ip. i bought new hardware and new non-steam ip but..... ) I Cant buy or have ID ON STEAM. if i could i would do. but in our country we cant. Sad(
Please admins ( Roots ) Be fair.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/?snr=1_4_4__106_2
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thanks M.Bison But This Link IS Filter On Our Country and we cant reach the steam thats the reason that i cant buy. ( And i dont have MasterCard and... ) But I Bought New Hardware to have new steam ID ( Non-Steam ). Please. I payed Money For That. 150$ !!! Believe me. Sad( I changed my Steam ID.... Do it For Me... Sad( I bought Graphic Card And Hard Disk For that.... Sad( Its Not Fair. Please Dude.

Please M.Bison
I bought New Hardware For This Problem. I Payed Money For This. Dont Be That Hard About This.
Believe Me. I Didnt Any Thing Share With Any One I Didnt Do Any Thing Wrong BUT I bough a new hard ware for this. I can only do this. i cant buy Steam Id .PLEASE. Be Kind. I Have Played for a long time on server , Let Me continue with new steam id replace that.

Why You Guys Wont Answer This???? I Payed Money.... Sad