Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minigames server?
M. Bison, post: 67702, member: 359 Wrote:Only if I'm able to get a functional whitelist up. Otherwise, it probably won't happen. o_O
Cracked Steam client only connectc to 24/7 office and snipers for me :/
Yeah, it shouldn't be doing that either. You're able to join them because those servers haven't been restarted yet. Cracked steam won't be able to connect to them after the next set of nightly server restarts.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
DK, post: 67714, member: 3039 Wrote:Don't say that, I know you won't pray and I'm a religious person and I know you just sinned by saying that.
im srious im [SIZE=13px]Catholic o_O [/SIZE]
M. Bison, post: 67748, member: 359 Wrote:Yeah, it shouldn't be doing that either. You're able to join them because those servers haven't been restarted yet. Cracked steam won't be able to connect to them after the next set of nightly server restarts.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what about us? Cracked Steam masterserver.vdf is fucked up because Legit and Cracked Servers on the Internet Tab are mixed up :|
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
M. Bison, post: 67748, member: 359 Wrote:Yeah, it shouldn't be doing that either. You're able to join them because those servers haven't been restarted yet. Cracked steam won't be able to connect to them after the next set of nightly server restarts.
you have to be kidding me.

what about us.. Sad

*forever alone*

still no reply?
gawd ;_;