Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Bison Flame Continued...

Eternal Wrote:
silly Wrote:
The Liberal Media Wrote:i dislike you for killing the only game that ever mattered to me and introducing me to css from which, you then allowed me to be an admin.. only after you thought it over for a month... knowing that id let that admin position consume me and then be introduced to hacking while being an admin and then allowing me to kill the only game i have cared about.. ;{ if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have the knowledge that i possess today and if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have learned the mistakes that i have learned.
Oh wow, this is written from a very biased and egocentric perspective.

Bison purposefully gave you adminship so that you would hack and do virtually the opposite thing that an admin's supposed to do!?

Realistically, he probably gave you the admin position because he thought you were competent and reliable enough to keep peace in the servers while catching hackers. It most likely took him a month to make sure you were suitable for the job.

Media, the mistakes that were made were the result of your own decisions, of which you are responsible. Don't look for someone else to place the blame upon. If you were initially unaware of the hacks which are commonly used in css, then you probably weren't a suitable candidate for adminship, and should not have applied.

so srs.
Should I just agree with media's comment, while also making witty jokes?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
It is in a flame thread. You should turn off your brain a little while in here.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
The Liberal Media Wrote:i dislike you for killing the only game that ever mattered to me and introducing me to css from which, you then allowed me to be an admin.. only after you thought it over for a month... knowing that id let that admin position consume me and then be introduced to hacking while being an admin and then allowing me to kill the only game i have cared about.. ;{ if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have the knowledge that i possess today and if it wasnt for you i wouldnt have learned the mistakes that i have learned.
I, The Rival Wrote:I agree with Media. He made me an admin, then made me resign, then made me hack on a surf map server and get VAC'd. Thanks a lot Bison, you douchebag.
Hehehe. My plans have worked out perfectly, haven't they? Tongue
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Bison has a deal with Gaben, it makes Bison never get VAC'd EVEN THOUGH HE HACKS LOTS COS I SEEN IT ON THE RADIO YO YO YO MY SON WAS AT WAR WITH THE ENEMY I SAID YO DONT SELL HIM TO THE DENEMY
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Bison has a deal with Gaben, it makes Bison never get VAC'd EVEN THOUGH HE HACKS LOTS COS I SEEN IT ON THE RADIO YO YO YO MY SON WAS AT WAR WITH THE ENEMY I SAID YO DONT SELL HIM TO THE DENEMY
I KNEW I SAW SHITONS OF TWINKIES OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE.
Don't give them to Gayben, he's already fat.
GIVE THEM TO ME!
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
silly Wrote:
Oh wow, this is written from a very biased and egocentric perspective.

Bison purposefully gave you adminship so that you would hack and do virtually the opposite thing that an admin's supposed to do!?

Realistically, he probably gave you the admin position because he thought you were competent and reliable enough to keep peace in the servers while catching hackers. It most likely took him a month to make sure you were suitable for the job.

Media, the mistakes that were made were the result of your own decisions, of which you are responsible. Don't look for someone else to place the blame upon. If you were initially unaware of the hacks which are commonly used in css, then you probably weren't a suitable candidate for adminship, and should not have applied.

you see, bison and the other admins didnt want me to get admin because they could sense i would abuse it somehow through there telepathic ways.. but after a good month of me kissing ass and being "mature" he decided that he had nothing to lose by giving me admin and thats when my downfall occurred.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com