Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi admin.can i ask a simple request? can i use my old account because i bought a new computer and when i played my rank is back to zero.
this was my last account -- http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/245963
and this was the new one -- http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/432941

im only using non steam.i hope you can help m with it. THANKS!!! Smile
I'm confused. Are you asking permission to use the old account? Or are you asking how you would set up your old account on your new computer?

It doesn't appear that either one of these accounts are banned, so you should be fine.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
hahaha jay is right broo.. u can use either one.. =D
now if u want to set up ur old account on your nem pc.. i have no ida how to do it.. lol
good luck
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
sorry for that.is it possible that i can use my old account?or can you just interchange the points that i have in my old account and put it in my new account?so that my points and rank would not be back to zero.

sorry for my grammar.hahaha thanks!

ooh.i hope someone will help me with that.how about my unique id?can you intechange that?
If you want your rank transferred from your old account to your new one, then only one of the root admins can do this for you.

Can't you just use your old account on your new computer? I've never done non steam so I'm not sure that it can be done.
yup i tried to use my old account but it doesn't work.Sad((((

i hope root admins can help me.huhuhuhuhu
Well even if your old rank doesn't get transferred to your new account, just go play and have fun. Your rank will get back up there before you know it. In my opinion having fun playing the game is much more important than rank.
yeah but i hope that somebody can help me with this.anyway thanks for replying!!!appreciate it.Smile have a nice day.