Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible Hour here on War-Lords.net
_RemiX Wrote:SUCCESS! Finally Troll thread does what was intended. For those of you who don't know what was intended ill tell you. Troll the shit outa someone till they rage.

-BANNED-
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Thanks for the report, the user has been banned.

-CLOSED -
Well, all depends on what you consider 'a fact'. There's only one science that's 100 % exact and non-relative, and that's mathematics. All other sciences are relative to some degree. Like physics, e.g. gravity can differ from one planet to another. Only the rules of math are 100 % exact. So what's a fact? Most consider evolution theory a fact because it has been proven with a lot of evidence. I don't see any reason to doubt evolution theory, because of all the evidence pointing in that way, and no evidence against it.

But who knows Wink

We're now learning that Einstein's theory of relativity might be 'relative' Wink instead of certain as we thought. The theory is based on the premise that nothing can travel faster than light. But some scientists with too much time on their hands and a lof of money discovered it might be possible. ->

http://www.dailytech.com/CERN+Physicist ... e22827.htm

(The results were not within the margin of error)

And about philosophy being useless, well...
Try asking any scientist how useless 'Critique of pure reason' by Immanuel Kant (a philosopher) is. You'll have your answer right there.

Note: don't try reading those books(Critique of pure reason), it will make you crazy in the coconut.
Leaky Wrote:religion is a touchy subject so i swear to coke, if this turns into a giant flame thread i'll close it and remove it.

keep the discussion civilized and you'll be fine.

Leaky Wrote:but i think everyone here agrees that religion is stupid and ruins the world.

someone's confused.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:religion is a touchy subject so i swear to coke, if this turns into a giant flame thread i'll close it and remove it.

keep the discussion civilized and you'll be fine.

Leaky Wrote:but i think everyone here agrees that religion is stupid and ruins the world.

someone's confused.

I appologize to everyone I may have offended by my remark.

g'day chaps.
Don't understand how science, philosophy, and religion are getting tied into each other.  The main difference is one requires faith and the rest utilize reason.  That is any philosophical debate comparing the three ends with religion "copping out on faith."  No citing of information or googling.  I've read enough and debated enough to see the flaw any religious arguement.