Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting Problem.
Every time i connect on 24/7 de_dust2 server, a windows will pop up and says: Disconnected: Please Change your Name.
☣Feeling Pain™
[Image: 305709_101.png]
To fix this problem, change your name.
If you read this, you suck.
=0
☣Feeling Pain™
[Image: 305709_101.png]
Really? Is this a joke?
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
I remember a while back that some people had this problem. It turned out that they had a space at the beginning of their name. Removing the space fixed it. I am not sure if this is your issue, but it's worth a try.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:I remember a while back that some people had this problem. It turned out that they had a space at the beginning of their name. Removing the space fixed it. I am not sure if this is your issue, but it's worth a try.

Best advice for this problem
Stupid misclick.  Can we sticky this. Have the thread title go "Please Change Name= Remove that Spacebar in front of your name in your rev.ini file LOL"
JayCat Wrote:I remember a while back that some people had this problem. It turned out that they had a space at the beginning of their name. Removing the space fixed it. I am not sure if this is your issue, but it's worth a try.
That's it.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]