Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Update
All I'm saying is: play the damn game and populate the server!
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

And you wonder why they don't want to play in the server. James, you've got a really shitty attitude recently, and Eternal, well you've always been a c*nt, so it's not much of a surprise that neither of them would want to play.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:And you wonder why they don't want to play in the server. James, you've got a really shitty attitude recently, and Eternal, well you've always been a c*nt, so it's not much of a surprise that neither of them would want to play.

Theyve already stated why... No need to start flame wars.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Server updates. i dont like updates... updates fix bugs  by creating other bugs.

Acquired Info from: https://www.bisonpedia.com/steamfails%no-shit%
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:
silly Wrote:
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:
silly Wrote:James and Eternal,
An example: If a good friend of yours invited you to go and watch a movie you would not otherwise watch (You've already seen the movie a few times, and it has lost quite a lot of its appeal) and then changed their mind, how compelled would you be to watch the movie?

I might still play the server, I'm just not as interested now.
If I choose to do something I follow through with it regardless of events.
Really? So, if you decide that you're going to kill yourself because you thought that your girlfriend and entire family had been murdered, but then find out that you were mistaken (that they're alive)... You would still kill yourself?

You're unwilling to re-assess the situation, given the different circumstances, and make changes accordingly? No offence James, but that just comes across as stubbornness.

If you wouldn't watch the movie without your friend in the first place, there isn't really much of a reason for you to watch it without them, after they change their mind.

Why the sense of self-duty? In this situation, there's nothing wrong with changing your mind.

I will probably end up playing the serv, but when its integrated with bukkit.

First off, I don't believe the death of anyone justifies a person of committing suicide. That person should live on seeking vengeance or living up to the ones who were murdered or died. Suicide is completely futile and I see no just means to do it. Secondly, if you make a commitment to do something even if you are the only one who knows about it, you should still follow through. Otherwise you're not only letting others down but yourself as well. Finally, this argument is over, no one won, it's just everyone's take on what has occurred.
Well, I understand what you mean about the futility of suicide. Although, imagine that you were in constant agonizing pain (I mean the worst pain you've ever felt), and the only way to get away from it was death. After enough time, wouldn't you want to end it? So, just replace the physical pain with psychological/emotional pain, it's pretty much the same situation.

Also, even though you don't agree with suicide, it doesn't really affect the scenario. Anyways, just replace suicide, with deciding that you're going to get revenge and kill the people you thought killed your family + gf. This time you find out that they are alive and fine and that the supposed murderers were completely innocent of any misdeeds. Would you still try to hurt/kill them? I can't see any rational reason why you would.

Thanks. Yeah, it's not about winning. But there was a point that you made about motive, which I didn't think was accurate. 

Eternal Wrote:All I'm saying is: play the damn game and populate the server!
Can't until bukkit.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:
silly Wrote:
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:
silly Wrote:James and Eternal,
An example: If a good friend of yours invited you to go and watch a movie you would not otherwise watch (You've already seen the movie a few times, and it has lost quite a lot of its appeal) and then changed their mind, how compelled would you be to watch the movie?

I might still play the server, I'm just not as interested now.
If I choose to do something I follow through with it regardless of events.
Really? So, if you decide that you're going to kill yourself because you thought that your girlfriend and entire family had been murdered, but then find out that you were mistaken (that they're alive)... You would still kill yourself?

You're unwilling to re-assess the situation, given the different circumstances, and make changes accordingly? No offence James, but that just comes across as stubbornness.

If you wouldn't watch the movie without your friend in the first place, there isn't really much of a reason for you to watch it without them, after they change their mind.

Why the sense of self-duty? In this situation, there's nothing wrong with changing your mind.

I will probably end up playing the serv, but when its integrated with bukkit.

First off, I don't believe the death of anyone justifies a person of committing suicide. That person should live on seeking vengeance or living up to the ones who were murdered or died. Suicide is completely futile and I see no just means to do it. Secondly, if you make a commitment to do something even if you are the only one who knows about it, you should still follow through. Otherwise you're not only letting others down but yourself as well. Finally, this argument is over, no one won, it's just everyone's take on what has occurred.
Well, I understand what you mean about the futility of suicide. Although, imagine that you were in constant agonizing pain (I mean the worst pain you've ever felt), and the only way to get away from it was death. After enough time, wouldn't you want to end it? So, just replace the physical pain with psychological/emotional pain, it's pretty much the same situation.

Also, even though you don't agree with suicide, it doesn't really affect the scenario. Anyways, just replace suicide, with deciding that you're going to get revenge and kill the people you thought killed your family + gf. This time you find out that they are alive and fine and that the supposed murderers were completely innocent of any misdeeds. Would you still try to hurt/kill them? I can't see any rational reason why you would.

Thanks. Yeah, it's not about winning. But there was a point that you made about motive, which I didn't think was accurate. 

Eternal Wrote:All I'm saying is: play the damn game and populate the server!
Can't until bukkit.

Well first off, if I suspected someone of killing my gf I would have probable reason. If she was alive after I killed the person I would feel no regret. But my moral values are much different than the average humans. I don't take joy in others pain, but I do value the concept of kill or be killed. If I felt that someone was a threat and had the potential to kill my gf I would, in the end, murder them. But none the less, I am slightly off my rocker. Second, pain only makes you stronger. If the pain isn't killing me, but instead just there forever than I would live on. If the pain WAS killing me I would just let it do so slowly. I cherish life, because I love living it. I found the woman I want to be with for the rest of my life, I have gotten to a point where I am not bothered by what people say or do (in rl), and I am content with where I am living. Death is not something I plan on experiencing for a very long time.
The effort you put into making those posts, you could have been playing Minecraft.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:The effort you put into making those posts, you could have been playing Minecraft.
lol