Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol, 2012 is drawing near
OMG, 2012 is coming. what should we do? escape to the moon? or hide in de_dust2? lol. the world's end....
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Angel Wrote:the world's end....
i don't believe this shit at all!!!!!! nobody knows when the world will end, read the Bible man..... :o
The world will never end, it's a sphere.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:The world will never end, it's a sphere.

Hehe Smile

}{@K@P Wrote:
i don't believe this shit at all!!!!!! nobody knows when the world will end, read the Bible man..... :o

I like the Bible, great novel.
Angel Wrote:OMG, 2012 is coming. what should we do? escape to the moon? or hide in de_dust2? lol. the world's end....
not at the beginning of 2012 at the end you need to escape.
"Trained To Go Shawty"
[Image: joegotti.jpg]
[Image: 415189_902.png]
Ha yah never know, the world can even end up worst than cs_havana! =P obviously it will but all these weird rumors, they even made a vid for 2012, called 2012 !
Only kids believe  ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
do you know that actually there is a planet near by with very high gravity and during 2012 it will get closer and closer and might cause some minor/major earthquakes and etc. not necessarely the end of the world but def some stuff might happen.
Ansthetic312 Wrote:not necessarily the end of the world but def some stuff might happen.
Lot's of stuff will happen, the whole political & financial world map will change.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Eternal Wrote:The world will never end, it's a sphere.
lol

George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
I like the Bible, great novel.
i agree. xD

BaNaNaMaN Wrote:they even made a vid for 2012, called 2012 !
.....well, u thought i dont know that?

Knowpain Wrote:Only kids believe  ;D
[move].....................................................[/move] [move].....................................................[/move]
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]