Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin application Makka
GL.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
WOOOOOOOOOOO! what took you so long Makka ?
Dont wishes ! Make him admin now xD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
i remember you when i joined popmaps and u said "oh ur from syria!!". LOL
anyways Good luck Big Grin
Makka Wrote:Name Makka
Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:9415322
AgeToo old
LocationGeorgia

I have played wL server for a long time now. I try to play CSS every chance I get, like when I am not working, not studying or not with gf.Every time I log on I have fun. The one thing is tho there are always trolls around. Whether it be hacking, spamming or just being little trolls they are. The only 2 wL servers I play are Pop 1 and pop 2 (besides the scrim servers). I always join server that has less people because I think I can do better in smaller groups with limited amount of distraction. Anyways, Most of the time I am on, there are hardly any admins around. The trolls keep trolling our regular players and cause unpleasant time for the players. So, I would like to be and admin so i can take care of such situations. Smile

Previous admin experience in a server called JunkYardDawz.
Currently admin in USMC Jimmy server- the server population is usually 0, became an admin so I can help a friend out Big Grin
I know my way around SM and Mani admin plugins.

Thank you for taking your time to read this,
                                                                                                                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                            Makka.

О ГрузЫн  ;D
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
RUplayer as the higher authority i have complied a complaint against makka, he has not given the address to his resturaunt therefore i would like a coupon ;[
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
good luck buddy!! I know you got this...lol
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Thank you guys so much for the wishes Smile I feel so loved.
Come to Georgia for chicken curry on me Big Grin.

Restaurant's name Is Taj Mahal Grill,
1200 barret pkway
Kennesaw ga, 30144

If anyone of you ever get a chance to come to Ga. Come on by Smile
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
Good luck Makka!!!!!! I like that you are active in the game but can  you be active on the forums too please?  Wink
Have you thought about opening branch in CA?
Good luck on your application Big Grin