Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lagging hard on CSS
I'd probably ask a root admin to look at this because it's displaying the servers packet sending/receiving rates as 1000/s and 100/s, when they should both be 66/s. No idea why that is, I'll message Bison and ask him to look.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I'd probably ask a root admin to look at this because it's displaying the servers packet sending/receiving rates as 1000/s and 100/s, when they should both be 66/s. No idea why that is, I'll message Bison and ask him to look.
k thanks.. and do u need more pics in other servers?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I'd probably ask a root admin to look at this because it's displaying the servers packet sending/receiving rates as 1000/s and 100/s, when they should both be 66/s. No idea why that is, I'll message Bison and ask him to look.

If you could take a couple more, and set them out the way I have done it using Paint (so they are small and all the relevant information is there), I'm sure Bison would appreciate it Smile

EDIT : also do a tracert to the server IP and post that here. If you don't know how to tracert, then read this short guide here Smile
I, The Rival Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:

If you could take a couple more, and set them out the way I have done it using Paint (so they are small and all the relevant information is there), I'm sure Bison would appreciate it Smile

EDIT : also do a tracert to the server IP and post that here. If you don't know how to tracert, then read this short guide here Smile
well i took my router and modem from outlet for some minutes and my internet is working fine now, but i am taking pics, ill cute them out tomorrow and post them bcuz i gotta go to bed now, thanks for the help i,the rival.
-thanks assassin

http://speedtest.net/

do a test on the closest server to you, then do another in Los Angeles, California, U.S. (assuming it isn't the closest).

post link to test results.

He has cl_updaterate set at 1000 (a pointlessly high number).
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:http://speedtest.net/

do a test on the closest server to you, then do another in Los Angeles, California, U.S. (assuming it isn't the closest).

post link to test results.

He has cl_updaterate set at 1000 (a pointlessly high number).(not anymore bcuz i re installed css)
[Image: 1662438669.png]

M. Bison Wrote:
He has cl_updaterate set at 1000 (a pointlessly high number).

Lol I always just assumed that those were the servers rate limits (mainly because mine have always been set to 66). Whoops....