Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
Regardless of what happens, you shouldn't be trolling and attacking other players. Especially when you have a past history of doing so.

Regardless, I don't think you were even banned for trolling. Tea banned you for intentionally teamflashing.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Regardless of what happens, you shouldn't be trolling and attacking other players. Especially when you have a past history of doing so.

Regardless, I don't think you were even banned for trolling. Tea banned you for intentionally teamflashing.
I never teamflashed anyone...nice try though

boon is in exile

I put him there
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
That was the comment of the demo left by Tea. You claimed you did read the thread, right?

And like I said before, there's a lot of regulars and admins that acknowledge the fact that you troll a lot... unless they're all biased...
only bans have come from you and lorzus protecting your steam g/f...and now mr tea protecting boony

btw

ask boony if its cooooooold in exile  ;D
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Lazarus, Myself, Rabbit, Tea, and CoonJr have all submitted bans for your trolling. Including another voteban instigated by players.

Other admins have also had to silence/gag you for your trolling atte,pts.

Riser's going to come in and talk about how you were banned permanately for excessive trolling in other servers...
joker8baller Wrote:Lazarus, Myself, Rabbit, Tea, and CoonJr have all submitted bans for your trolling. Including another voteban instigated by players.

Other admins have also had to silence/gag you for your trolling atte,pts.

Riser's going to come in and talk about how you were banned permanately for excessive trolling in other servers...
I know I know...I attack everyone RANDOMLY...I know you already said that...I just enter the server and ATTACK

I mean your boy hs!boon can come on the sever and call people "f*gs"..then run and cry the same night and have SOMEONE else banned...WHOA...your g/f candy can spam the mic with dumb sounds and call the entire server "virgins" but someone else gets a ban...EY EY EYE

thats why a member of your staff ruplayer is on my friends list  :Smile...because I attack everyone everyday!

Im just so horrible on war-lords.net...ima perm ban myself  Wink
People that Registry "trolled" aint that innocent. There are many programs that you can use for recording live gameplay, if you start recording all the way from your desktop it will be legit too. I know registry didn't cheat in source. Sad to see Registry's gone, enjoyed playing with you.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:People that Registry "trolled" aint that innocent. There are many programs that you can use for recording live gameplay, if you start recording all the way from your desktop it will be legit too. I know registry didn't cheat in source. Sad to see Registry's gone, enjoyed playing with you.
thx for the reply ru

I highly doubt boon will respond...he might even try and convince a few he didnt see this thread

but we all know the real reason should he decide to go into exile  :-X
This thread = so funny. I loved that video as well. "Go 40 - 2 in 4 minutes" LOL that was my favourite bit.
If you read this, you suck.
ruplayer Wrote:People that Registry "trolled" aint that innocent. There are many programs that you can use for recording live gameplay, if you start recording all the way from your desktop it will be legit too. I know registry didn't cheat in source. Sad to see Registry's gone, enjoyed playing with you.
No one said he cheated.

I'm sorry RU, but a good deal of the admins that dealt with Registry had to deal with him in other situations as well. It's not only Gnarcandy that he trolled, but other players. He's probably one of the more vocal trolls around, and I remember a root clearing all of the bans on Registry.

I know you don't like Gnar and you consider a big troll, but she isn't the only one that he trolls. And yes, they are innocent.

Among regulars there's a good deal of dislike toward the CamperKiller clan mainly the vocal one's that say a lot of shit. There are good one's yes, but a lot of them say some pretty inflammatory remarks. Registry is known to be the ringleader of the group.

Point in case. The chat logs that have been reported & seen by admins demonstrate that you do troll other players. You can just as easily report chat logs to defend yourself, but you have not done so in the past.

If you feel like you are merely responding to a troll, then you shouldn't attack or troll back. Rule #1, don't feed the trolls. Regardless of whether you were attacked, you should keep quiet, attacking back and trolling is still against our rules. Again. If you feel like you're being wrongly persecuted, please post the chat logs to show the full story in your point of view. You have never done so in the past, and that's why no form of punishment has been taken.