Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
ruplayer Wrote:...try learning at least one language first to judge=)  I just don't take cheaters/racists/gays seriously.
lmao

he claims he dosent "know" that gnar troll but yet it up to date on her marital status

make love to a steam avatar?
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
She is a regular and we talk. She says hello to her husband in the game chat.

Anyways, more assumptions.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
REGISTRY. Tell me why that's funny? I think it's funny that you think your hack detection skills are better than VAC and ESEAs anti cheat client, yet you've failed to provide a single shred of evidence to support your claim.

"cheaters who call people f*gs get a pass"....well no, if there was actually substantial proof that he was cheating, then he'd get banned. You're missing the point; no evidence, no ban.

Also no, I resigned from being admin because I couldn't keep up the 10+ hours a day I spent banning hackers, maintaining order and responding to forum posts/helping members of the community out. I have a studio to run. How many hackers have you caught? I'd take a gander and assume it's a lot less than me, son. Take your head out of Ruplayers ass for a second and wonder why so many people dislike you (that goes for you too, Ruplayer). Can't all be coincidence, can it.
If you read this, you suck.
Topics in this thread have been flagged for flamming.

All offenders: Please keep all further posts clean and refrain from acting childish.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:...try learning at least one language first to judge=)  I just don't take cheaters/racists/gays seriously.
REGISTRY. Tell me why that's funny? I think it's funny that you think your hack detection skills are better than VAC and ESEAs anti cheat client, yet you've failed to provide a single shred of evidence to support your claim.

"cheaters who call people f*gs get a pass"....well no, if there was actually substantial proof that he was cheating, then he'd get banned. You're missing the point; no evidence, no ban.

Also no, I resigned from being admin because I couldn't keep up the 10+ hours a day I spent banning hackers, maintaining order and responding to forum posts/helping members of the community out. I have a studio to run. How many hackers have you caught? I'd take a gander and assume it's a lot less than me, son. Take your head out of Ruplayers ass for a second and wonder why so many people dislike you (that goes for you too, Ruplayer). Can't all be coincidence, can it.
oh now you're mad cause he has a nicer car than you?  ;D..get a hair cut...go outside..meet some women..instead of trying to plot on some canadian troll on steam using guys like you for the attention her husband dosent give her

why do you keep talking about VAC?...LMAO...I already stated in the vid I cheated before...I EASILY got around vac bans..cheat clients etc for years back in my 1.6 days...I had players saying I didnt cheat when I was toggling on my aimkey right on the head...I had demos taken of me and never was banned once...cmon are you serious right now?

The only REAL demo that will prove someones skill is the type of demo I challenged boon to...you're making excuses for him..joker is scrambling to hold his position...and mr tea melted away into a foggy mist out of this thread

think about this...he could make a vid showing the world how to go 55-1...and I would look real bad...mr tea...u..and joker would all get a cookie...and I would be shamed for making this thread

keep deflecting along with trying to derail the thread talking about "VAC" LMAO...

Im putting my name on the line here by issuing this challenge...I went into this knowing that IF he posted a video demo showing his "skill" for ALL to see...I would get owned somethin serious...I might even uninstall...hehe..nah..but I would enjoy seeing some skill like that...honestly...anyone who played the game for as long as I have would as well

Im confident that a video demo like the one I requested has a 98% chance of NEVER being posted up by hs!boON...how about your squad?...they've already made enough excuses for boon...as to why he wont post one to cover their own bias
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
I, The Rival Wrote:I couldn't keep up the 10+ hours a day I spent banning hackers
82 bans, just fyi.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
When you combine VAC with ESEA Anti-Cheat client, and the playerbase of ESEA, you have a pretty good system of having someone closesly examined and would most likely have to be using a custom cheat/hack to be detected.

Again, you don't demonstrate that you have ANY evidence of him cheating. Get a vid of that first.

I'm not holding onto a position, you're just simply wrong. You trolled on the server, you were banned for intentional team flashing and you want a video of some kid you think hacks to prove he's legit? It sounds like you're just super pissed.

Boon's been investigated before, no one could tell that he was definitely cheating, and that's why he's still allowed to play on the server.

I don't need to scramble to hold onto a position that I firmly hold. You're the one that's attempting to. Mr. Tea isn't responding since he's currently stationed in Germany and he's probably at work.

What if the kid doesn't have a video camera? I've seen on the forums all of twice, ever?

Let's get some facts straight. I'm not biased for Boon. I don't have him on my friends list, I rarely see him on, and his friend who made the ban protest was pretty damn pretentious. I don't know the kid, and I don't pretend that I do. I do, however, hate when people call hacks when they have no proof. 50-3 isn't a good enough reason. I don't think I've even talked with him ingame before. I'm defending him because your arguements are invalid.

If you've played CS for as long as you claim you should realize that there's always someone better than another. Have you ever played against a CPL, or really good CAL-I team? Ever seen those guys try in a pub? It's fucking scary what they pull off. You should also be able to realize that it doesn't take a lot for some people to get amazingly good.

Kid's probably not going to make the video, sure. But you gave him more of a loaded gun. There's no reason he needs to prove anything to you, and to be honest, I don't think he checks the forum except when he needs something. I can't speak for the others but I'm not going to go out of my way to tell try and track him down, and I sure don't have him on friends.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
ruplayer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I couldn't keep up the 10+ hours a day I spent banning hackers
82 bans, just fyi.

You missed out the rest of the quote. See, because you fail horribly at having even the flimsiest grasp on the English language, it leads you to make errors like this. Go and read a book.

TO REGISTRY : Blah blah blah I don't care. I already said I don't care. The fact that you hacked back in 1.6 and got around VAC just makes me laugh. VAC must have been so primitive about 10 years ago, it wouldn't have been hard to circumvent Valves anti cheat system.

Also I love it when people to tell me to get a haircut. How would I ever get guys to sleep with me if I had short hair?

Basically it all boils down to kids being bad and mad Wink
joker8baller Wrote:When you combine VAC with ESEA Anti-Cheat client, and the playerbase of ESEA, you have a pretty good system of having someone closesly examined and would most likely have to be using a custom cheat/hack to be detected.

Again, you don't demonstrate that you have ANY evidence of him cheating. Get a vid of that first.

I'm not holding onto a position, you're just simply wrong. You trolled on the server, you were banned for intentional team flashing and you want a video of some kid you think hacks to prove he's legit? It sounds like you're just super pissed.

Boon's been investigated before, no one could tell that he was definitely cheating, and that's why he's still allowed to play on the server.

I don't need to scramble to hold onto a position that I firmly hold. You're the one that's attempting to. Mr. Tea isn't responding since he's currently stationed in Germany and he's probably at work.

What if the kid doesn't have a video camera? I've seen on the forums all of twice, ever?

Let's get some facts straight. I'm not biased for Boon. I don't have him on my friends list, I rarely see him on, and his friend who made the ban protest was pretty damn pretentious. I don't know the kid, and I don't pretend that I do. I do, however, hate when people call hacks when they have no proof. 50-3 isn't a good enough reason. I don't think I've even talked with him ingame before. I'm defending him because your arguements are invalid.

If you've played CS for as long as you claim you should realize that there's always someone better than another. Have you ever played against a CPL, or really good CAL-I team? Ever seen those guys try in a pub? It's fucking scary what they pull off. You should also be able to realize that it doesn't take a lot for some people to get amazingly good.

Kid's probably not going to make the video, sure. But you gave him more of a loaded gun. There's no reason he needs to prove anything to you, and to be honest, I don't think he checks the forum except when he needs something. I can't speak for the others but I'm not going to go out of my way to tell try and track him down, and I sure don't have him on friends.
well of course he isnt...he shot his load on xmas in 2011...Im sure he never thought crying on the forums begging to get me banned would result in HIS name being tarnished...that hs!boON name will be retired in 2012...by yours truly

it was a baaaaad move...because now...he is forever on youtube...well that is unless he posts a response vid..but you know he wont...because he cant...you would make a great public defender though joker  :Smile

anyhow its been entertaining...I totally understand the egg on the face...you and a couple others would have...if u allowed some bs player to exist on your servers with immunity...you're grasping right now...so I will leave you with a screenshot...showing a astronomical # of kills in a 48-58 hr period...with half of them being headshots  :o :o :o

please pass the link to the screenshot around to all those cal esea cpl blah blah players you look up to...if that dosent bring a smile to their face they might have the personality of a rock...because when I look at it...I smile  ;D

[Image: 53133-1ngp3.jpg]

hope your xmas was a merry one...exposing this kid has been quite entertaining...kid blew his load faster than a virgin teen boy getting his first rub and tug...faster than joker blowing his load when gnarcandy sent him a pic...of her showing her breast in a steam avatar...LMAO

signed

Registry
I don't think this kid got the subtle hint that I fuck guys. Oh well, let him think what he wants.

Cya Registry! Big Grin