Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
I, The Rival Wrote:This thread = so funny. I loved that video as well. "Go 40 - 2 in 4 minutes" LOL that was my favourite bit.
hehehe

thx for the view...glad I could being a smile to someones face on xmas  ;D...I would say go to the warlords server and have some fun but you might get called a "f*g" and then banned about 10 mins after that  :-\

p.s. joker typing a essay defending his e friends means nothing...what would mean something is boon coming out of his cave and posting a recording showing his "skill"

but that will never happen...wanna know why? 

you already know the answer dont you...
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Not really a defense but a statement of facts and an explanation of how you can appeal and demonstrate that you're merely responding to the trolls, which if it is by trolling, is still against the rules. It was to inform you that we're not biased here, and if you can demonstrate that there are also others trolling you, then they will be punished accordingly.

It's also funny because Rival thinks you're a troll too.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I just don't really understand.

Like, quite obviously your friend Rambo is some real offensive dude, probably has some personal issues that he takes out on strangers in a 10 year old game. You should probably cut all ties with him, because looking at his chat logs, he's probably not the kind of person you wanna associate yourself with, right?

Your clan brought themselves to my attention back when I was admin. I had several people complain about you guys just being plain horrible in the pubs. From what I've seen of these kinds of arguments (ones where neither party admits to trolling), they usually go something like this (for this example, I'll use both of our names, although it should be noted that this conversation is purely fictional, and for demonstrational purposes only) :

Quote:Rival gets killed by Registry
Rival : Fuck you kid!
Registry sees that I'm mad, decides to see how mad he can get me.
Registry : LOL U MAD KID
Rival : Fuck you that was some bs shot!!1!
Registry : Lol go uninstall and learn to play, you're so bad.
Rival : I PWN U N00B!!
Registry : Ur so bad man get some skillz

I mean it usually all stems from one person just pushing another person who is already angry because they're less skilled at the game, and they get frustrated and angrier when they are killed. In this case, it's Registry loving the fact that he's getting a reaction out of me, and wants to carry on being an ass to me because he thinks it's funny. Just an example though.

Although to be honest, that's most of how I saw you behaving in the pubs. I'd spec you and your clan for a few maps at a time, and a lot of the time it would be like my example above. A lot of the time you would join the same team as Candy and just talk shit to her on mic as well. A lot of that I heard, and I'm pretty sure I gave you and your clan several warnings as well. All the time you guys would come out with the same old "oh you're giving her special treatment because she's a girl". Actually, we treated her like we treated everyone else in the pubs. I can't speak for these newer admins, but I know the old bunch would act in the same way that I did.

I'm interested to see if Boon does actually take up your challenge, mainly because I'm interested in what your reaction would be if he turned out to be legit. I don't know Boon, and I'm not an admin anymore, so I couldn't care less if he turned out to be a hacker. But I think the point your missing here is that you do have to stop baiting people into raging like you do. It's not making you any friends on here, and it's always nice to be liked by people, isnt it?

As for writing essays, we're sorry we can't be as cool as you and posted 7 minute long videos of us talking in the dark. Really wish I could, but I can't.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I just don't really understand.

Like, quite obviously your friend Rambo is some real offensive dude, probably has some personal issues that he takes out on strangers in a 10 year old game. You should probably cut all ties with him, because looking at his chat logs, he's probably not the kind of person you wanna associate yourself with, right?

Your clan brought themselves to my attention back when I was admin. I had several people complain about you guys just being plain horrible in the pubs. From what I've seen of these kinds of arguments (ones where neither party admits to trolling), they usually go something like this (for this example, I'll use both of our names, although it should be noted that this conversation is purely fictional, and for demonstrational purposes only) :

Quote:Rival gets killed by Registry
Rival : Fuck you kid!
Registry sees that I'm mad, decides to see how mad he can get me.
Registry : LOL U MAD KID
Rival : Fuck you that was some bs shot!!1!
Registry : Lol go uninstall and learn to play, you're so bad.
Rival : I PWN U N00B!!
Registry : Ur so bad man get some skillz

I mean it usually all stems from one person just pushing another person who is already angry because they're less skilled at the game, and they get frustrated and angrier when they are killed. In this case, it's Registry loving the fact that he's getting a reaction out of me, and wants to carry on being an ass to me because he thinks it's funny. Just an example though.

Although to be honest, that's most of how I saw you behaving in the pubs. I'd spec you and your clan for a few maps at a time, and a lot of the time it would be like my example above. A lot of the time you would join the same team as Candy and just talk shit to her on mic as well. A lot of that I heard, and I'm pretty sure I gave you and your clan several warnings as well. All the time you guys would come out with the same old "oh you're giving her special treatment because she's a girl". Actually, we treated her like we treated everyone else in the pubs. I can't speak for these newer admins, but I know the old bunch would act in the same way that I did.

I'm interested to see if Boon does actually take up your challenge, mainly because I'm interested in what your reaction would be if he turned out to be legit. I don't know Boon, and I'm not an admin anymore, so I couldn't care less if he turned out to be a hacker. But I think the point your missing here is that you do have to stop baiting people into raging like you do. It's not making you any friends on here, and it's always nice to be liked by people, isnt it?

As for writing essays, we're sorry we can't be as cool as you and posted 7 minute long videos of us talking in the dark. Really wish I could, but I can't.
#1. the vid wasent in the dark...as u seen when I pointed the camera at my monitor...it was just setting on the desk in the beginning

#2. gnarcandy has gotten several people banned from the server...ill take 2-1 she has never been banned...that troll has told people to stfu over the mic..told the enitre server they all wanted her ass...then I got on the mic and told her she wasent dipped in gold...she ran to the forums...everyone else gets banned except for her...its obvious why her and her friend were both denied admin...please dont tell me you are in e love too

#3. as far as rambo is concerned...like I said he is his own man...but I do know this...the server is FAR from G rated...I dont understand the gray area...either the server is R rated or G rated?...if someone is full of bs...or...if they are a piece of garbage...im callin em on it...if the server was G Rated...I wouldnt say a thing...but the last time I checked...it was more like NC-17...Ive never attacked anyone randomly...never..not once...never have..never will

#4. if boon makes a video showing how to go 55-3 legit...ill be the first to make another video giving him props...also apologizing...bottom line is though he is allowed to call people "f*gs" which is a slur for gay people if you didnt know...yet because I call his score bullshit..I get banned..I dont teamflash people..lets get real here

#5. the game is entertainment to me...but dragging my name thru the dirt?...nah...I wont sit back and have that because I got on some dudes head who is TRULY ruining the server for EVERYONE by doing some bs...so I thought "ill just put him on blast" and if he dosent respond?...I think that would show there is just a drop of bias with the guys obsessed (so much 2 of them respond on xmas eve in the thread boon made within mins of the thread being posted) with banning me on xmas to make their friend feel better...I wont even play at war lords anymore...the day someone gets banned for calling someone out for bs...is the day that server gets retired...but have fun allowing that type of player on your server...he really makes the experience a fun one for all that are logged on getting headshotted around corners  :-\

p.s. maybe he will respond to the challenge...a few on my steam friends who seen my vid said they watched boon go 58-1 before...that type of score (especially with the reg hitboxes being all jacked up after all the recent updates) would make hs!boon one of the top players in the WORLD...there would be no reason why he would refuse the challenge...the guy would be famous overnight if he posted a video showing that type of ownage...5300 kills in 48 hours and 2600 of them headshots?...LOL...maybe you need a cat scan if you dont see a problem with that  :o...but you know...and I know...that video will never be made...and if in fact that is the case...war-lords needs some in house cleaning
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
I lol'd at this video tho, background music +500 =)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I'm just gonna reply real quick to several things you said :

- Looked dark as fuck to me.

- I'm not in e-love with a married woman. I don't even play WL servers anymore.

- I don't care if Boon hacks.

Why not post a demo of him hacking? Also why hasn't he been VAC'd if he hacks? He plays on ESEA which has an anti cheat client, why hasn't he been caught on that?

If you're not going to play on the servers either way, then why does it matter to you? Also you actually don't own any part of the servers. You don't pay for it in any way, you don't contribute to the community in any way either. The rules that are set on the servers are applied as heavily as the root admins want, because it's them that pay for the servers. They could perma ban you right now just for having a vowel in your name, and they wouldn't have to answer to anyone. But they set themselves limits and work on a case by case basis.

I think you're just trolling everyone here, in which case, good job. You got a couple of admins to respond to your thread, and then got Ruplayer to be your character witness (as if that's some sort of glowing reference, that kids a stain), but it doesn't really matter. It's a game, lol.
If you read this, you suck.
#1, whatever. It's debatable.
#2. No one's in love with her. Get it out of your head. Your inability to get over the fact that we all have perfectly functional social lives outside of CS:S and that we simply want an e-GF is ridiculous.

Gnar did it the right way. She called an admin on, the admin/s was there to witness the situation, and a kick/ban was issued.

You haven't done so, so how are we supposed to know if we're not on?

Gnar doesn't troll when admins are on. So we have no records of it. Anyways, a lot of the time the server is full of regulars who joke around. There's a difference between playful banter and trolling.

Gnar, regardless of whether or not being a troll, does things by the rules when contacting admins, therefore the reason why she has a higher success rate. Btw. She never applied for admin. Only Lissy did, and while we can't speak on individual applications, the perceived trolling wasn't the reason, it was due to more legitimate reasons that an admin should have.

#3. Don't call players out pubicly without overwhelming proof is the general rule of thumb. Doing so will only cause a flame war and result in the original party getting punished (typically). I don't care how experience you perceive yourself to be. Do it the proper way through the forums. Makes it easier for us, and makes the chances of you getting into trouble for trolling a player all the less.

Sever isn't G-rated, but it sure isn't F-bomb this, F-bomb that, whore, and what can be seen in Rambo's chat. Fag isn't also a directly punishable word via the rules. Admins differ, I used to warn & kick for it, but I just understand it's the fact that it's become slang in the American culture in many areas. We aren't your "Bros" nor your close friends, we're merely acquaintainces. Talk like you would with them as you would on the server.

Many people will disagree with you on this statement.

#4 I haven't watched the demo, but if Mr. Tea said you intentionally teamflashed him, there would be something to it to give him that thought.

#5.So you admit to putting him on blast, or therefore attacking him? That's against the rules. I don't see how that's hard to understand.

Boon might piss off some people, but until we see some direct evidence that he hacks, he stays. Attacking him isn't going to do you any good. Anyways, the server still stays pretty active when he's around.

It's not Xmas eve, and it's not an obsession. I'm playing the game in CS:S, and all the family left the house. On Xmas eve, I was enjoying the last few hours online in bed waiting for a flight. I browse the forums when I'm dead so I don't get bored. Again, simple assumptions merely hurt your case & arguement.

---

Rival does bring up some excellent points. Boon does play ESEA and if I remember he's ESEA-im, or m. I doubt he's bypassing ESEA anti-cheat and all of the very good players there (who have access to his demos).

Note: The skill on War-Lords servers isn't that good on the general level. It doesn't take much to go on a rampage especially with a good team. There's typically a LOT of lower skilled players who make it easy to rampage on.
I, The Rival Wrote:I'm just gonna reply real quick to several things you said :

- Looked dark as fuck to me.

- I'm not in e-love with a married woman. I don't even play WL servers anymore.

- I don't care if Boon hacks.

Why not post a demo of him hacking? Also why hasn't he been VAC'd if he hacks? He plays on ESEA which has an anti cheat client, why hasn't he been caught on that?

If you're not going to play on the servers either way, then why does it matter to you? Also you actually don't own any part of the servers. You don't pay for it in any way, you don't contribute to the community in any way either. The rules that are set on the servers are applied as heavily as the root admins want, because it's them that pay for the servers. They could perma ban you right now just for having a vowel in your name, and they wouldn't have to answer to anyone. But they set themselves limits and work on a case by case basis.

I think you're just trolling everyone here, in which case, good job. You got a couple of admins to respond to your thread, and then got Ruplayer to be your character witness (as if that's some sort of glowing reference, that kids a stain), but it doesn't really matter. It's a game, lol.

ruplayer Wrote:You can skip rival's messages tho, he's talking much anyway, it's called forum filtering.

You're just mad that you can't post eloquent responses like I can. I'll give you lessons if you want. I doubt you understand half the words I use anyway.
the bolded part is the most hilarious thing ive read on the internet in 2011...thx for the laugh

and it seems like you have a little envy for ruplayer...is it his financial status?...his way with the ladies?...dont envy the next man...its not becoming  Wink

as far as a perm ban I already perm banned myself from war-lords...because cheaters who call people "f*gs" get a pass...who would want to play on a server like that?

as you said...you dont care if he cheats...and you speak for the enitre staff?...or is that why you got your papers?  :'(
...try learning at least one language first to judge=)  I just don't take cheaters/racists/gays seriously.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
No, Rival doesn't speak for the staff, in fact he's not even a staff.

He resigned willingly.

RU & Rival's beef is simply as that. Their personal shit. Ignore it for the sake of this arguement.

Again, assumptions simply act as a negative to your arguement.