Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoever sent me this warning
Here's really all I'm going to say:

Rival, I lost all my respect around the time you got VAC banned for cheating. The act of cheating per se isn't why either. Rather, it was the explanation you posted a bit later in your steam profile. I found the explanation to be quite insightful into who you are and about your views on things. Let me show you what I mean:

Rival Wrote:So yeah, pretty much about a month ago, I decided to fire up a cheeky little hack on a shitty Russian surf map server. That's not the only thing I fired up though. I was fucking high as balls at the time. Although that's not really an excuse, but if you've ever been high as fuck, you'll know what I mean.
I'm 100% sure it was from that time, because thats the only time I've hacked on any Valve game.
Basically, a few things went through my head when I read your explanation. Firstly, I couldn't find any logical reason as to why you'd be playing on a Russian server to begin with. You're a steam user who lives in the U.K., and there are literally thousands of different servers to choose from which would've given you both better ping and regulars who actually spoke your language. A big part of what makes cheating enjoyable for cheaters is hearing people vent their frustration at the cheater, which certainly couldn’t be done in this situation. If you were merely attempting to test the cheats then using them against bots on a lan server would’ve been sufficient for your purposes. Secondly, I simply didn't believe your statement claiming that you weren't using your state of mind as an excuse. You were clearly doing so, or otherwise you'd have never mentioned it to begin with or gone as far as to emphasize it. The circumstances surrounding this event really got me a bit suspicious of you as a whole, and after analyzing our past conversations and your posts on the forum, I sort of arrived at the conclusion that your actions consistently portray you as both an arrogant and hateful person. This makes me believe that this event was premeditated discrimination towards Russians. If that's really how it is, then your views are all extremely hypocritical. I don't see why you'd want ruplayer to be stripped of admin when he hasn't even violated our rules and misused his powers in order to act on his views. I don't see why you'd expect people to change their views on your style of life when your views are certainly no less hateful, especially considering that you’ve acted on them. Why don’t you take the initiative and conform to their views? (By that I mean turn exclusively heterosexual.) At least this way you'd be proactive and not present yourself as a hateful, arrogant, hypocritical person.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
360Oreo Wrote::'( I hate to see you guys fight. Please stop Sad

I'm sorry Oreo, we all just want you to know that we love you no matter what and this isn't your fault. /drunk again
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
I apologise for some users who read this thread, feel free to do what you use to do and just ignore this worthless thread(its in flamez section so dont worry about it). feel at home.

Fck ya'll and have a good night Smile
-[ex]Spy- Wrote:I apologise for some users who read this thread, feel free to do what you use to do and just ignore this worthless thread(its in flamez section so dont worry about it). feel at home.

Fck ya'll and have a good night Smile

+1
[Image: mrpa43.png]
naive Wrote:

I'm sorry Oreo, we all just want you to know that we love you no matter what and this isn't your fault. /drunk again

That wasn't what my parents told me!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:
naive Wrote:

That wasn't what my parents told me!

That was different, your parents were only fighting because you cried too much.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
This thread in a nutshell

[Image: pppvu.png]
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Spartacus Wrote:
Dre@m$ Wrote:wow man it like World war 3 here. all i have to say is that.. Rival said some shit that was very racist at times. but for crying out fucking load.take some shit as a joke.... not everything people say should be took Seriously all the fuck time. i mean really i get called fat like 10 trillion times a day i really dont take seriously to it.the other thing is if you Dish shit out and say shit to people to piss them off READ IT! dont just write some shit and post it.i read my posts 3-4 times to see what i writing before posting to see what i wrote. the reason is to make sure i didnt put something i couldn't support.the last thing is if you dish it out and cant take it dont F**KING dish it out. i cant Stress that any more then i just did. its like calling some one a Fag and when they call you a cunt you Freak all out.All that is Self-Closure( my way of sayin selfishness)it just shows that you cant take a hit or a comment and you think you number 1 in everything and you dont derives harsh words

Fatty.
rofl no-lifer..
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~