Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoever sent me this warning
This warning :

Quote:I, The Rival,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

We're an international community. I expected more from you than to insult someone for their inability to speak a secondary language. ruplayer at one point began posting all his replies in Russian and you guys made a fuss about it. If you're going to call him out or anyone else and tell him to "learn some grammatical structuring" than abide by your own words and start communicating your replies in coherent Russian sentences. I think he does a better job of speaking English than any attempt you could make speaking his native language.

"I speak English, that's one language I learnt. I have the courtesy of not speaking to you in broken Russian, the least you could do is attempt to learn some grammatical structuring."

"Ruplayers financial status? What, living in a station wagon for the first year that he illegally emigrated to the USA? Yeah, so jealous...."

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

Firstly, go fuck yourself. Secondly, read the fucking thread in context. I went back and you deleted my replies, but it was a completely warranted response for the things that ruplayer was saying.

He said to me :

ruplayer Wrote:...try learning at least one language first to judge=)  I just don't take cheaters/racists/gays seriously.

Lets analyse this. First part :

Quote:try learning at least one language first to judge

Should have been :

Quote: try learning at least one language first before you judge

So he's trying to insult my linguistic capacity whilst simultaneously failing at basic grammatical structure, thus prompting my eloquent response of :

Quote:"I speak English, that's one language I learnt. I have the courtesy of not speaking to you in broken Russian, the least you could do is attempt to learn some grammatical structuring."

If he meant that I should learn another language, then I'm willing to wager that my German is as good as his English is. But that's not what he said, and his failure to communicate properly meant that his message wasn't conveyed properly.

You obviously thought I was just insulting him because he's Russian. That's not true. He provoked a response from me because his statement telling ME to learn a language was a failure. How many fucking posts has he made in which he's made terrible English mistakes? Most likely all of them. And how many of those have I responded with "learn English properly"? None. It honestly doesn't bother me at all. But if he's going to come at me with some shit about learning a language, and then structure that sentence terribly, then he's open to ridicule because he's contradicted himself horribly.

Whoever gave me this warning (I'm guessing it was either BISON or ETERNAL) then you need to step the fuck back, read shit in context and concentrate a little more on the fact that Ruplayer said :

ruplayer Wrote:...try learning at least one language first to judge=)  I just don't take cheaters/racists/gays seriously.

So either that was a double English fail, or he actually dismisses opinions of gay people. If it was the former, then it just reinforces my point. If it was the latter, then maybe you should think about kicking the homophobe off your staff, especially as one of your admins has a son that is gay.

The second part :

Quote:"Ruplayers financial status? What, living in a station wagon for the first year that he illegally emigrated to the USA? Yeah, so jealous...."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is how he came to be in the USA, right? If not illegally, then he was definitely living out of his car for a large portion of his first year in the US. Openly available information that he posted in public viewing, that's how I knew about it. If this is untrue, then I apologise for making an accusation that was false.

You seriously need to sort your priorities out. Your staff is a mess, your protocols are riddled with grey areas, and you procrastinate so much on important issues that it slowly begins to decay your community.
If you read this, you suck.
Yeah I thought Rival was calm most of the time when he was being trolled anyway.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
hahha rival chill man.. and thats why i dont check my e-mails...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:hahha rival chill man.. and thats why i dont check my e-mails...

Apathy is sin, Drunk.

Spartacus Wrote:Yeah I thought Rival was calm most of the time when he was being trolled anyway.

I'm a calm man, but I don't like being treated like I've done something wrong because someone has failed to read a thread fully.
aww

did a troll get exposed?

[Image: 5layvn.gif]
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
The irony of you making this comment...

Both were guilty of offenses in this matter. Didn't belong in that thread especially since it was not originally in Flames.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:The irony of you making this comment...

Both were guilty of offenses in this matter. Didn't belong in that thread especially since it was not originally in Flames.
lolumad?
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Registry Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:The irony of you making this comment...

lolumad?
Nope, just making a logical statement.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Didn't belong in that thread especially since it was not originally in Flames.

My second comment was (I believe) posted when the thread was moved to the flaming section. If not, then in my original post I already apologised for the comment, so that makes your point null and void. Secondly, there were several posts above me (mostly made by Registry) that caused the thread to be moved into the flaming section anyway.

Either way, this is about the warning. I'd like whoever made this warning to respond to this thread (primarily a response to my original post).

Registry Wrote:did a troll get exposed?

Pretty sure you were exposed a long time ago.
I, The Rival Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Didn't belong in that thread especially since it was not originally in Flames.

My second comment was (I believe) posted when the thread was moved to the flaming section. If not, then in my original post I already apologised for the comment, so that makes your point null and void. Secondly, there were several posts above me (mostly made by Registry) that caused the thread to be moved into the flaming section anyway.

Either way, this is about the warning. I'd like whoever made this warning to respond to this thread (primarily a response to my original post).

Registry Wrote:did a troll get exposed?

Pretty sure you were exposed a long time ago.
[Image: xnu6ps.jpg]