Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to non-steamers.
You can run non-steam with steam just add a non-steam game to the steam library......
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Dragon Wrote:You can run non-steam with steam just add a non-steam game to the steam library......
but it doesnt make sense.. lol if u have steam just use it..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Don't try adding css to steam, it fucks up your css, i've tried that before
Quote:Don't try adding css to steam, it fucks up your css, i've tried that before

How many times you tried that? From what i remenber i tried like 5-6 times and i didn't understand why css wouldn't start until i searched google.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Tomix Wrote:
Quote:Don't try adding css to steam, it fucks up your css, i've tried that before

How many times you tried that? From what i remenber i tried like 5-6 times and i didn't understand why css wouldn't start until i searched google.
Not sure but I have CSS on steam now Big Grin Got it like idk...5-7 months ago..
Assassin Wrote:i think he means that they can add ppl on steam since they have the game but im not sure :/
If you want to add Friends, check this out:
http://war-lords.net/open-tech-support/a...eamers%27/

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:also, u can talk to steamers, idk how... but some of my non-steam friends can talk to me (even tho they dont have steam)..
Yup  8)

naive Wrote:I would do this but I hate the legit steam client and I don't like to run it, and sometimes it messes up my nosteam shit.
Totally agree, steam client sux.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:i think he means that they can add ppl on steam since they have the game but im not sure :/
If you want to add Friends, check this out:
http://war-lords.net/open-tech-support/a...eamers%27/

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:also, u can talk to steamers, idk how... but some of my non-steam friends can talk to me (even tho they dont have steam)..
Yup  8)

naive Wrote:I would do this but I hate the legit steam client and I don't like to run it, and sometimes it messes up my nosteam shit.
Totally agree, steam client sux.
i have css on steam and i can add ppl just fine, i was just explaining what drunk said thats all
When I was playing only non steam CSS I had steam but I had to turn it off because it didn't let me running valve game in non steam mode. Now the funny part, I bought the game on steam, and now it let me play non steam CSS while running steam.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]