henry Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
henry Wrote:
henry Wrote:
Canister Wrote:[Image: insocpiuws9xcsu6wmax.jpg]
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
xrift Wrote:
Neander Wrote:LOL steve seems like he knows what a douchebag you are, im not surprised other poeple share the same hate. I'm not steve and u can say iam but i dont rlly care. You judge people so much cause u realize what a piece of shit u r. So you try to level it out by coming on bnet and critizising everything and anything to get urself self esteem points.

You and Steve must be long lost relatives, since you both seem to share the same intellect and lame insults. I don't exactly judge people lot, and if Steve thinks i am a douche-bag, he should take a closer look at Desu@bnetdev.

As for coming onto battle.net to try "leveling it out", i haven't done much of that for months now. This is why i don't connect onto battle.net as much anymore cause of the childish crap.

Have fun with your pointless ranting.

me and steve have common sense, ur the joke of bnet and everyone laughs. Leave and don't come back it might help stop ur depression.

sk8 u the same noob that made a post saying ur the top poster? LOL get a life.
Neander Wrote:me and steve have common sense, ur the joke of bnet and everyone laughs. Leave and don't come back it might help stop ur depression.

sk8 u the same noob that made a post saying ur the top poster? LOL get a life.

Steve has common sense? The same Steve who likes getting hammered and stoned? He may seem normal when hes not a total retard. Sure me and Steve have our differences, but i also feel sorry for the personal shit he went through.

Plus, i have no reason to feel depressed. I cannot feel depressed cause i have an optimistic personality that levels me out.

By the way, don't say shit to my friend Matt here. He has more of a life than you do dipshit, and he went through a lot as well.

Oh and who are these people who make fun of me? Probably the rest of the jokers ( like yourself ) of battle.net who has the mentality of a 10 year old going through puberty right? So please, go die in a fire.
wow i make one post in 5 months and i get flamed for it... wow, and to think the reason i didnt post for a while is cause i had a life unlike the few guys left here, canister has been trying to get me to post code for all of u to grab and nico keeps sending me links, maybe i should just continue ignoring them like normal if the fags here who cant get a girl to save their life are just gonna go around starting fights over the internet every chance they get... seriously get a life and go get laid
Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

[Image: userbar811246.gif]
No need to get laid to have a life ^.-
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
henry Wrote:
Cool Story Bro Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:
henry Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
henry Wrote:
henry Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
henry Wrote:
henry Wrote:
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:
henry Wrote:
Cool Story Bro Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:
henry Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
henry Wrote:
henry Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
henry Wrote:
henry Wrote:
sk8rmatt Wrote:wow i make one post in 5 months and i get flamed for it... wow, and to think the reason i didnt post for a while is cause i had a life unlike the few guys left here, canister has been trying to get me to post code for all of u to grab and nico keeps sending me links, maybe i should just continue ignoring them like normal if the fags here who cant get a girl to save their life are just gonna go around starting fights over the internet every chance they get... seriously get a life and go get laid

crym0ar.
R.I.P Clan 187 ~ Homicide]187[ ~
[Image: g79qpf9tmrc09xzekj6l.png][Image: o4ma9q5cxcp20nqgb4f8.gif][Image: o31few861vb69atanr.png]
omg some one needs ot close this topic its going no where