henry Wrote:
henry Wrote:
Canister Wrote:[Image: insocpiuws9xcsu6wmax.jpg]

might as well Wink
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
If it weren't for Ducky telling me about this lil rant topic about my post on bnetweb over XBL earlier today, i wouldn't have known about this at all.

To clear this all up, it's just my personal opinion, and in no way i was flaming. As for the OP, idfc who you are, but honestly... why waste the time out of your "busy" life to take a screenshot of what i said and post it here for? To hope people would flame me?

This is why i hardly even bother connecting onto battle.net these days, it's all the same childish idiocy happening over & over again.

As for calling me "socially awkward", means shit to me. I am pretty social in life as is, no need to go into details. By the way, hi Steve! I know it's you, i can tell by your lame ass flaming anywhere.
M. Bison Wrote:
henry Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
henry Wrote:
henry Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
henry Wrote:
henry Wrote:
Canister Wrote:[Image: insocpiuws9xcsu6wmax.jpg]
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
xrift Wrote:If it weren't for Ducky telling me about this lil rant topic about my post on bnetweb over XBL earlier today, i wouldn't have known about this at all.

To clear this all up, it's just my personal opinion, and in no way i was flaming. As for the OP, idfc who you are, but honestly... why waste the time out of your "busy" life to take a screenshot of what i said and post it here for? To hope people would flame me?

This is why i hardly even bother connecting onto battle.net these days, it's all the same childish idiocy happening over & over again.

As for calling me "socially awkward", means shit to me. I am pretty social in life as is, no need to go into details. By the way, hi Steve! I know it's you, i can tell by your lame ass flaming anywhere.

LOL steve seems like he knows what a douchebag you are, im not surprised other poeple share the same hate. I'm not steve and u can say iam but i dont rlly care. You judge people so much cause u realize what a piece of shit u r. So you try to level it out by coming on bnet and critizising everything and anything to get urself self esteem points.
Neander Wrote:LOL steve seems like he knows what a douchebag you are, im not surprised other poeple share the same hate. I'm not steve and u can say iam but i dont rlly care. You judge people so much cause u realize what a piece of shit u r. So you try to level it out by coming on bnet and critizising everything and anything to get urself self esteem points.

You and Steve must be long lost relatives, since you both seem to share the same intellect and lame insults. I don't exactly judge people lot, and if Steve thinks i am a douche-bag, he should take a closer look at Desu@bnetdev.

As for coming onto battle.net to try "leveling it out", i haven't done much of that for months now. This is why i don't connect onto battle.net as much anymore cause of the childish crap.

Have fun with your pointless ranting.
i vote nico wins
Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

[Image: userbar811246.gif]
pointless topic, i've seen more pictures of xzibit than i have posts about nico which is the actual topic; do us all a favor, n just close the topic.
R.I.P Clan 187 ~ Homicide]187[ ~
[Image: g79qpf9tmrc09xzekj6l.png][Image: o4ma9q5cxcp20nqgb4f8.gif][Image: o31few861vb69atanr.png]