Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i finally got to bnetweb to look for trouble shooting on ruthless when i saw this:

[Image: ruzugxkph856xh7wqx4.png]

I saw more posts and i realized what a virgin ass faggot this kid is. He admits he's socially awkward n shit, has no job, still a virgin, and yet he critizes others? Wtf does he mean war-lords aint cuttin it anymore. This shit has been active as fuck these past few weeks. This site is so easy to navigate you have to be mentally fucking retarded not to know how to do shit here.
Guy is a retard and a waste a life.
so wait, you're bitching about him on this site because of another site while hes bitching about this site on another site?
yo dawg, i'm lost
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:so wait, you're bitching about him on this site because of another site while hes bitching about this site on another site?
yo dawg, i'm lost

[Image: insocpiuws9xcsu6wmax.jpg]
so if he admits that hes social awkward then i bet he could care less about your rant... and i bet everyone else could care less also.
Nico likes to flame, thats why he is on bnetweb. He is the flame master. and war-lords.net is not dead... duh..
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
It would take a total noob to not be able to navigate, it's really simple, sheesh.
Canister Wrote:[Image: insocpiuws9xcsu6wmax.jpg]
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
I am NOT scared!
spam more.!!
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
To be honest he was saying its not cutting for him...he wasn't trying to say hey people don't go there it sucks, Its just his opinion of the place and everyone has there own opinions about war-lords and bnetweb.