Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Marijuana does not adversly effect your lungs
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:You must be in some serious denial if your going to tell scientists that the study they have been doing for 20 years is wrong...
A lot of studies are proven wrong all the time. I remember circa 2008-2010 there were numerous studies which linked brain cancer and marijuana. These studies were later claimed inconclusive sometime in 2011. I wouldn't suggest relying on a single study and holding it as fact. I wouldn't take a lot of these studies too seriously unless they were very thoroughly done and verified many times through independent researchers.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Hahaha You can't hold any study to be true. This is America... no citizen knows anything when it comes to any type of government. The only facts that we know are from experiences and "certain" history. I would fully agree that cigarettes are much more harmful than pot. And no... my Mom didn't get "leafy" pot, but she did smoke it regularly for 30+ years.. which caused the Emphysema. but than again, doing nearly anything regularly for 30+ years will cause some type of problem, especially medication.
Quote:Joke:
You must be in some serious denial if your going to tell scientists that the study they have been doing for 20 years is wrong...
Bison you missed the part where i said that it was a joke(i made it bigger and red where i said joke). I know that alot of studies that are done have been proved wrong.

I just really dont see someone getting Emphysema from smoking good pot, but then again im not going to say that it didn't happen. because i dont know. From my experience and seeing other people smoking it i really have never seen someone have any health problems that are directly connected to smoking pot. It just unfortunate that your mom had this happen and im sry about it, but like i said many times before, its not for everyone, and maybe if your mom did what assassin was saying about going to the doctors and getting check ups it might have been avoidable.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.