Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEAM STACK RULE!!!!!!
_RemiX Wrote:I guess everyone has different intentions while playing. Personally when I join a server its to improve some part of my game. Doesn't matter if its awping ksharp ct side d2 or headshot box t side mill. For someone to move me to a different team is fucking irritating. I don't play this game for someone to tell me what I can and can't play. To me this rule is a good way to piss off a player and make them leave for good. I can see where you come from with this but at some point you have to stop being a dictator and let people play.
you are making a great point here, because how about if someone likes to stack, maybe this is the only fun he is having and they are taking this fun from him, and what's the point that people stack? no one is going to die if they do, it's just a game, some people enjoy to awp people, some people enjoy to rush, some people enjoy to camp, some people like to stack. people can't be all campers or awpers or stackers or rushers ...
}{@K@P Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Assassin can confirm.
i also notified him about your mic spamming, its really annoying please just stop it.
??? wtf are you talking about, 0.5% of the time i used mic and it was like couple weeks ago!

and this message for these who think that i'm teamstacking: first of all stfu because you come to servers just for a little bit, i'm playing on popular maps like all day and you come there and judging without investigating for a long time, couple days ago i played ct in italy, makka came and he was surprised because i was a CT, you don't know that maybe i'm improving when you are not around, then you come and see me joining any team, and you tell me that i'm stacking, and banning me, it makes me think "what the fuck? that's what i get for improving?" seriously, i'm really disappointed about this community, there are 3 people that i hate right now!
lowrate idc if you stack or not, but you saying every minute you take the point or go go go is so annoying you even do it in the scrim we all asked you to stop and you argued, i come here to have fun not to make problems with ppl, i know im one of those 3 ppl but you i assure you i dont hate you or never hated you, but i will be honest and say i dont like your style of playing i wont flame you or go into details, you are free to hate me, there is a difference between hating ppl and hating the way they play, and if im one of those who you mean me by saying i dont play that much then you are mistaken i played with you enough to know you ], i can give you examples but i wont do it here like i said i dont want to make enemies and have ppl hold a grudge against me, i rather make friends not enemies and believe it or not you saying i hate you actually made me sad.
any further things can be said by pm, this is my last post here, have  good day.
Assassin Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Assassin can confirm.
i also notified him about your mic spamming, its really annoying please just stop it.
??? wtf are you talking about, 0.5% of the time i used mic and it was like couple weeks ago!

and this message for these who think that i'm teamstacking: first of all stfu because you come to servers just for a little bit, i'm playing on popular maps like all day and you come there and judging without investigating for a long time, couple days ago i played ct in italy, makka came and he was surprised because i was a CT, you don't know that maybe i'm improving when you are not around, then you come and see me joining any team, and you tell me that i'm stacking, and banning me, it makes me think "what the fuck? that's what i get for improving?" seriously, i'm really disappointed about this community, there are 3 people that i hate right now!
lowrate idc if you stack or not, but you saying every minute you take the point or go go go is so annoying you even do it in the scrim we all asked you to stop and you argued, i come here to have fun not to make problems with ppl, i know im one of those 3 ppl but you i assure you i dont hate you or never hated you, but i will be honest and say i dont like your style of playing i wont flame you or go into details, you are free to hate me, there is a difference between hating ppl and hating the way they play, and if im one of those who you mean me by saying i dont play that much then you are mistaken i played with you enough to know you ], i can give you examples but i wont do it here like i said i dont want to make enemies and have ppl hold a grudge against me, i rather make friends not enemies and believe it or not you saying i hate you actually made me sad.
any further things can be said by pm, this is my last post here, have  good day.
bro, i always say go go go and you take the point at the beginning, it's my habit, it's like 8girls12cups always say butt secks  Wink i say only one time, i don't spam like for a minute  :o
silly Wrote:It seems to me that this new rule against team stacking is unfair, overly restrictive and unwise.
I agree. It is also entirely left to the admins' discretion and that is not a good thing.
I actually don't care about teamstackers and even though I have more than 25 days of playing time I don't even know who's been teamstacking. What does irritate me is when one team is clearly losing and no one switches over to help them. I don't think the whole team is composed of teamstackers, they're just too lazy to switch. There should be a plugin that switches the top player in the winning team if the losing team (by more than x rounds) has an open spot.

I can understand someone being pissed off for having been switched over but I think more people would be pissed off for losing 10-0 after 20 minutes.

Also, I feel like I need to respond to Mr.Tea's lies in the other thread because it's complete bullshit. Unfortunately it seems the stats don't show the time spent on each side per map (maybe the admins have access to that data?) so I manually checked the event log. It only goes back to December 28th but it should be enough to give a general idea.

=> I played cs_assault on 5 occasions (not including when ruplayer kicked me) and I've been playing CT for 100% of those times. I've actually joined T once only to switch to CT a few seconds later (I probably autojoined as I explained earlier).
=> I played cs_compound on 5 occasions too. I've been CT twice, T once, and a mix of both (for about the same amount of time) twice. In other words, I've been playing CT more than I've been playing T.

Again, any regular player will tell you I don't stack and I have yet to see any factual data proving otherwise.
i agree with you man! i remember this 200% that in aztec, you always go to T and you went to special place where cts could not find you Big Grin