Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  SHOULDN'T BE BANNED?
well weeks ago this player http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/340636 got PERM BANNED (which still valid), but according to gameme, this player isnt banned.. can u just clarify me this situation? thanks

SOURCEBANS> http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...47&Submit=

EDIT: i just saw that he got banned again by BAN_EVASION today, thanks anyways..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
GameMe doesn't properly reflect a users ban status. If a player can join the server, which under the amnesty program they can, then it'll mark them as not banned although they are. If you're referring to the earlier incident today, then that was due to a very rare bug, but it has already been fixed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
wait a sec, hes under the amnesty program?

No, of course not, but banned users are handled that way by default. This shouldn't really matter since they aren't able to do anything. And no, they can't even command spam either.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:No, of course not, but banned users are handled that way by default. This shouldn't really matter since they aren't able to do anything. And no, they can't even command spam either.
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/340636 ok.. if u said so..
and tanks for replying, i just wanted to make sure that rules are running to this player! thanks

If we're speaking on behalf of Gabestep, I banned him a few days ago when he somehow was able to connect and play on the mg server. Perm ban for mic spam. He asked me to ban him permanently because he wasn't suppose to be able to play, so I said. "Okay, banned.". Haha.

Oh, and Bison. You should make a rule about people who don't want to even be in the server, should be able to be banned. For those players who don't give a shit about anything, and are just there to be fuckups and assholes. All they have to say is "I don't want to be here." and then you can say bye to those ungrateful bastards. Wink
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:If we're speaking on behalf of Gabestep, I banned him a few days ago when he somehow was able to connect and play on the mg server. Perm ban for mic spam. He asked me to ban him permanently because he wasn't suppose to be able to play, so I said. "Okay, banned.". Haha.

Oh, and Bison. You should make a rule about people who don't want to even be in the server, should be able to be banned. For those players who don't give a shit about anything, and are just there to be fuckups and assholes. All they have to say is "I don't want to be here." and then you can say bye to those ungrateful bastards. Wink
yeah, i saw that and thanks for banning him again.

and isnt a bad bad idea that suggestion..