Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust2 Deathmatch
M. Bison Wrote:
General Josh Wrote:why is the server capped at 60 ppl now? 40 is a number that i doubt we'll even reach in terms of total players.
Then why would it matter whether it is 40 or 60?  :Smile
Paranoia
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yea i think the awp should be kept, and if you arent good against it, dont ruin the fun for the rest of the players. One practicing awping on the Popular maps and sniper servers might help u, two, the argument to remove the awp is mainly coming from the players with extreme amounts of points who have alot to lose; i say, learn to kill the noobs and beat the pulp outta of them, and stop being pansies because all they use is awps, 80% of them suck at it. Its a score of points on a server in a PC game , it matters not, and always can be made up, that is if you know who to kill.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
I've added a couple of suggestions from w4rkr4f7. The spawn delay is now 2 seconds and the spawns are randomish. I'm not to sure if I like it completely random. Would you guys like the spawns completely random or the map split up half half so that T's spawn on one side and CT's on the other?
Quote:the map split up half half so that T's spawn on one side and CT's on the other

This.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:
Quote:the map split up half half so that T's spawn on one side and CT's on the other

This.

Not sure if I like this idea =\

Edit: I like it as it is, random spawns.. not the one that eternal quoted matt.
Im not sure i like this either, may prevent spawn camping, but.....

w4rkr4f7<---- you took this nerds suggestions right Eternal, well, HE DOESN'T DAMNED PLAY ON THE DM REGULARLY AT ALL!!!
He has not even 2000 points(he was on this morning) and you took his suggestions, some Randy Romanian nerd who maybe has played 3 times on the dm, and u put in his suggestions. Now if it was a regular player of the dm, like Mr Keys, or Killmore, or the Russian, or Dday, or even tomix, i could understand, but why did you implement some noobshit's idea. He doesn't even have enough play time on the server to know how to play well, nor does he have any kind of authority to even suggest things for the dm, considering he hasn't played there enough. His ideas aren't very smart either. Now ts and cts alike spawn in the same random locations, and a smart player can just camp nearby and wait for an opponent to spawn.

Completely random is bad, making the spawn protection a little longer would help though, cuz then if you make everyone spawn in the respective spawns, they actually have time to react to someone spawn camping them. I dont approve of some noob's ideas getting tried because he doesnt play regularly on this particular server at all, though plz make the map half and half team spawn split, because now that cts and t spawn in the same randy locations, a smart player can just camp nearby.

I think the dm is just really screwed over now, ppl thought the patch screwed over the dm's population, well, now i don't think anyone wants to play on it now.
Eternal Wrote:

This.

I just like random spawns. Every dm now has it and why ours not? I feel like the old spawn system was not really giving me training there is always a site that was stacked and problably alot of spawn killers.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Random spawns suck... I'm sorry, but that's just my opinion. Half/Half is the way I think it should go.

Quote: w4rkr4f7<---- you took this nerds suggestions right Eternal, well, HE DOESN'T DAMNED PLAY ON THE DM REGULARLY AT ALL!!!

Get over it...?

EDIT: And wait a second...

Quote:though plz make the map half and half team spawn split

Why are you getting all butt hurt if that's what I suggested and now you're saying you want that?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

I wasn't getting butthurt about the suggestion, or what changes u made eternal, i like the random spawns to the degree that it prevents camping for the most part and makes the server more challenging, it seems like it would be a little better with half and half as u said though.
Im just mad that some noob who doesn't have any play time in any of our servers except 1.2 hrs in the deathmatch(look it up if you dont believe me), has the gall to make suggestions, and hes not even a regular player on the dm, and then on top of that wants to be an admin now and didn't even read the guidelines for the application.
General Josh Wrote:I wasn't getting butthurt about the suggestion, or what changes u made eternal, i like the random spawns to the degree that it prevents camping for the most part and makes the server more challenging, it seems like it would be a little better with half and half as u said though.
Im just mad that some noob who doesn't have any play time in any of our servers except 1.2 hrs in the deathmatch(look it up if you dont believe me), has the gall to make suggestions, and hes not even a regular player on the dm, and then on top of that wants to be an admin now and didn't even read the guidelines for the application.

I didn't make any changes...?
(° ‿ ° ✿)