Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust2 Deathmatch
I must agree with silly rockets could be disabled to improve FPS for some players.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Alright, spawns are even better now Smile Gj.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I like it now, spawn camping is still a problem but at least now its balanced because both teams do it equally as often.

Now my only question is, Why is the voteban command disabled?? seriously we had this annoying ass kid on the mic this morning everybody was telling to shut up because he was so annoying(note i dont use a mic in the dm) we all wanted to ban him but for some reason the command doesnt work in chat, neither does the !voteban command, Riser seems to have noticed the problem last week, but nothing got done about it, he even said he doesn't know why its like that.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Those commands are disabled to reduce the lag which is created as a result of the rockets, I think.
Can we take away the machine gun please, ppl are starting to use it to just continually rush a spawn and spawn kill ppl, while its pretty balanced, its annoying to both teams, i was on t having that happen to us, so i decided to do the same to the cts to show them how annoying it is, im pretty sure they got the point. Also it is pretty easy to kill ppl who rush the spawns, but with a Machine gun and 100 bullets ....yeah its not that easy to kill them.
I know the motive behind the rockets was to make it fun, but it's created so many problems, lag, spam, difficulty seeing, less skill involved, bad habit forming. It will be so much more fun without them, please take them off.
Yes please take away the rockets and make the Voteban command work again. I want to ban Mithratattoo and Jianrongli, two fucking nub asses who all they do is camp the t spawn in long A with Machine Guns, thats all they fucking do 2 days in a row now, rush t spawn, and then spray, Mithratatto walls btw, a number of ppl accused him of it today, and these two don't ever say anything,its always both of them, both on at the exact same time doing the exact same thing and rushing spawn with Machine guns. Either prevent ppl from doing this, or take away the Machine gun from the server. I like the spawns still, just not the two fucking campers, and everyone else on t side feels the exact same way.
I'm going to increase the spawn protection time.
Matt, post: 65816, member: 178 Wrote:I'm going to increase the spawn protection time.
then we'll start having the same problems as we had before, IMO, up to 2 secs is enough..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Quote:Can we take away the machine gun please, ppl are starting to use it to just continually rush a spawn and spawn kill ppl, while its pretty balanced, its annoying to both teams, i was on t having that happen to us, so i decided to do the same to the cts to show them how annoying it is, im pretty sure they got the point. Also it is pretty easy to kill ppl who rush the spawns, but with a Machine gun and 100 bullets ....yeah its not that easy to kill them.

I don't see this as much of a problem, keeps the people camping spawn with awps always looking in different places instead of the one they sit scoped in on. The people rushing get about 3 kills max until someone with spawn protection kills them, not a huge deal. The M249 is hard to control when you spray the whole 100 bullets, so if this was to be taken away, you may as well take away the P90 which would have the same issue. Actually why don't you just get rid of all guns to stop people killing enemys still in spawn.