Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can you guys unban all the players? :-\
lol
spartan 300 Wrote:can you guys unban all the players? :-\
spam...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yeah, and release all prisoners from prisons, open borders for mexicans and canadians, and give admin to Pass.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:Yeah, and release all prisoners from prisons, open borders for mexicans and canadians, and give admin to Pass.
if I remember correctly, pass was a moderator, so therefore all we need to do is open the boarder and release prisoners!
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
In my opinion, unban these people who, made couple threads about their appeal like rezaya, i feel sorry for him, there is purpose that he created a lot of ban appeals, maybe he is really sorry, don't be too quick to judge.
spartan 300 Wrote:can you guys unban all the players? :-\
Because your banned too?
}{@K@P Wrote:In my opinion, unban these people who, made couple threads about their appeal like rezaya, i feel sorry for him, there is purpose that he created a lot of ban appeals, maybe he is really sorry, don't be too quick to judge.
and what about the amount of threads that we did to catch them?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I don't get the voting options.
Unban me:
unban
unban

So it's unban obviously.
Open borders to Canadians. yeah, cause we want to live in your trashy america. 

SUCK IT. 

CANADA WOOT WOOT.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:In my opinion, unban these people who, made couple threads about their appeal like rezaya, i feel sorry for him, there is purpose that he created a lot of ban appeals, maybe he is really sorry, don't be too quick to judge.
and what about the amount of threads that we did to catch them?
i was talking about rezhaya, only he did multiple ban appeals