Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  My brother got banned
Name: Khianok
SteamId: STEAM_0:0:43872033
Hi this is actually my brother's account he got banned a long time ago but i just knew it now so i posted this just right now. he was banned by admin BAN_EVASION for a reason of ban evasion[i dont know what it is(i dont get it)]
we were actually banned before for cheating with our non-steam css because of him so i search the net and i found the "cracked steam" so we create our own accounts on steam so if he got banned i wont get banned.
so he said he didn't do anything again bad, so post this to know what really happened. if he is lying its ok for me he dont get unbanned but if there is still a chance for him to get unbanned please unban him. Smile
thank you
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]
Khario is kickass, you're his brother or something?
He's not very elaborate and his english isn't great, but Khario's a good guy and always follows me everywhere on Smee.
I'm not sure about Khianok though, never heard of him.

[/hr]
There are six counts of Ban Evasion, I see no previous reasons before Ban Evasion.

Anyways, please wait for a root admin to reply.
In the mean time, please feel free to check out polls and posts by other users.. or you can just watch youtube videos, unless you have I life.. I know I don't.

[/hr]
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Smile
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]
You're prohibited from using cracked and non-steam copies of css on our servers due to a cheating violation on 09-10-11. If you'd like to play again, then you must buy a copy of counter-strike: source and we'll permit the account to play.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol