Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin abuse, ruplayer
joker i talked with ruplayer about this and he said that it's still teamstacking but he will not ban people for that,
my definition of teamstacking is when a player joins a winning team all the time, for example, cts win, player joins cts, Ts are winning, that same player joins Ts.  But i don't do this shit, i join one team at the beginning, and i stay there until the end. in minigames, in smee tower, i ALWAYS, ALWAYS and ALWAYS join T side, and don't care is cts are winning, i will join T.

if admins want to switch a good player to a losing team, don't take one, take like 3 pro guys with him, because one pro person will not win against all cts in nuke. couple days ago, a mysterious admin switched me to ct in italy, i stayed but we still lost, i was like "fuck this" , even admin switched me to ct we didn't win, if admin took like 2 more pro guys from T then we could win....
joker8baller Wrote:Oh and Drunk, if something was made doesn't mean the admin was wrong. The player could be trolling the admin, trying to get revenge, or just doesn't understand...
i said that because he said it was 14-15 as mentioned by silly later.. thats all, relax
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Oh and Drunk, if something was made doesn't mean the admin was wrong. The player could be trolling the admin, trying to get revenge, or just doesn't understand...
i said that because he said it was 14-15 as mentioned by silly later.. thats all, relax
Pretty relaxed, lol. Just responding.

We won't ban people for continuing to join the easy side. But there might be a punishment to those that continue to join the easy side.

No offense, but your version of teamstacking is quite different, but we're using a different version of teamstacking, which I'd like to say is more common than yours.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
}{@K@P Wrote:joker i talked with ruplayer about this and he said that it's still teamstacking but he will not ban people for that
I said I would never ban just for teamstacking alone. I normally ban after player ignore me many times when I switch him to balance teams, or if player jump to a winning team on the middle of the map, when he started for stacked team but his team got rolled by another team, Ronus does it all the time. It's funny, last time when he's done that, I asked him "why?", he said "Team is weak they dosen't do shit", it was on aztec he switched from T to CT. Every regular player called him stacker at that time and he quit, because it was such a shame, I don't always have to ban people.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:joker i talked with ruplayer about this and he said that it's still teamstacking but he will not ban people for that
I said I would never ban just for teamstacking alone. I normally ban after player ignore me many times when I switch him to balance teams, or if player jump to a winning team on the middle of the map, when he started for stacked team but his team got rolled by another team, Ronus does it all the time. It's funny, last time when he's done that, I asked him "why?", he said "Team is weak they dosen't do shit", it was on aztec he switched from T to CT. Every regular player called him stacker at that time and he quit, because it was such a shame, I don't always have to ban people.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
I can't count how many times I've heard someone whine that one player changing teams doesn't make a difference. 

On every map I've seen the changing of one player turn the tide.  A lot of times it will take 2 more rnds of swapping 1 player for 1 player.  Assault would be the only map where a drastic change would be necessary, since it is severely favored for the ts.  Swapping huge amounts of "good players" does nothing but stack the other side.  You can't have all the carnivores on one side and herbivores on the other. 

Saying that switching me won't matter is the biggest stat whore cop-out I hear.  I really don't care or know about map stacking in mini-games.  Not my cup of Tea.  You map stack aka team stack like no other.  We have even warned you in the past about switching to the harder side when they are rolling the easy side.  I've seen you do this a few times.  On aztec you initially join ct, nuke=ct, italy=t, dust=ct, etc.

You might be trying to play more balanced, I have not witnessed this at all. 
When a team is leading though score, that doesn't necessarily mean it's stacked. I consider a team balanced when most players on both teams die every round. If admins were to continue to move players in order to force a victory on the losing team then we'd actually be the ones stacking teams.

Also, I don't know about everyone, but I almost exclusively play on the losing team. The only time I'm not playing there is when I'm playing so horribly that I'd actually do more damage while on the winning team.  Tongue
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
[Image: 30vekyg.jpg]

Stacktacus reporting for duty!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Mr.Tea Wrote:  You map stack aka team stack like no other.  We have even warned you in the past

i stopped doing that, now, i just move to one team and stay there ALL the time

Spartacus Wrote:Stacktacus reporting for duty!
haha i love that man! on this pic, it's balanced because naturally cts are winning and it's ok for Ts to win 6 times in a row Big Grin
Team stacking management is up to the admins of the server and I will stand by ruplayer's decision in this, and any other admins in this case.

We have tried auto team balancing features in the past and most of them don't work as well as you would think. I'm sure JackMonroe can vouch for this in the early days when it use to run.

A couple of screenshots from the accuser really doesn't prove anything, like Bison said it all depends on how much the other team is dying and getting dominated every round. There are a lot of factors in balancing a team and it's a pretty hard job.