32 players
4 26.67%
28 players
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minigames now is 44 players?
Look at the T's side, from 12 players, 8 were on the roof..
[Image: 5EF2954558CE6018156122ABBB59FEA31E1C8421]
Proof that there were 12:
[Image: 65252E712CA29932A71EC7611D13AEB237B05673]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
and I just realized that everyones still alive in that screenshot, a large portion of the time a good amount of Ts leave the roof. That looks near the beginning of the round. Also, why did you put that here, this has nothing to do with slot limits. Lol..
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:and I just realized that everyones still alive in that screenshot, a large portion of the time a good amount of Ts leave the roof.
yes, they are,but look at the score. Also, at least five of them would never leave roof.
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:That looks near the beginning of the round. Also, why did you put that here, this has nothing to do with slot limits. Lol..
It does, if with only 24 in-game already was like that.. could you imagine with more people?

actually i used to like smee tower but due to the players extending the map for hours i got sick of it, but that have nothing to do with having a 44 slot for the server its actually will be good if the server was full, and the smee tower thing its not like we play that map all day long and like blood said its only in the beginning of the round it looks like this, and if cts all rushed at once they can win.
Assassin Wrote:actually i used to like smee tower but due to the players extending the map for hours i got sick of it, but that have nothing to do with having a 44 slot for the server its actually will be good if the server was full, and the smee tower thing its not like we play that map all day long and like blood said its only in the beginning of the round it looks like this, and if cts all rushed at once they can win.
IF.. its a strong word.. they dont think as a team, only look at their score like if they were playing alone, all ambitious ppl and yes, it does.. alot of ppl will ruin this wL server, because mg on wL is special because of its privacy, which includes slots.

Quote:could you imagine with more people?

20 Ts on the roof that's the end of the world.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]