13 44.83%
Yes!
13 44.83%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
let's free mahyar!
If you really want him unbanned red, then buy a copy of CSS for him, simple as that but as I can see, you don't have a legitimate copy of CSS so GTFO!!!!
Just kidding about the gtfo lol but that's the easiest solution otherwise it's up to the root admins to decide not the leaves or stem admins Tongue
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:If you really want him unbanned red, then buy a copy of CSS for him, simple as that but as I can see, you don't have a legitimate copy of CSS so GTFO!!!!
Just kidding about the gtfo lol but that's the easiest solution otherwise it's up to the root admins to decide not the leaves or stem admins Tongue
first i don't know this guy and i would careless but then i saw him doing everything possible to get unbanned cuz he did a mistake which is very honorable he spams the forum a little yeh but hes doing it for a reason, he want us all to see that he made a mistake and hes very sry about it (and every1 makes mistakes in his life so no one is that perfect)
and hes only asking for a second chance!. lol
and yes nana i don't have a legitimate copy of css cuz im not 18 yet.
and i don't wanna ask my dad for his credit card cuz unlike u my dad doesn't allow me to buy things online.
ima gtfo now)
RED7EAGLE Wrote:every1 makes mistakes in his life so no one is that perfect

Clearly you've never met me...
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
sir...you think i need your money...no! you said the other guys can buy for me a copy of Css...but if they buy that for me its impossible to send it for me!
because my country had been boycott by omnipotence countries and the guys  cannot send it for me!! and thats the reason of my supplicate!
could you do a favor and just unban me sir!!!!
Please!!!! just attend my terrible condition...sir!!! :'( there is no way for me except you give me one last chance!
sir!!!!!! i am so broken these days! anybody is not ready to make abject his personality like me just for a last chance!...i humiliated myself just for Warlords!
some kids that i don't want to say their names insult me but i always respect everyone!...nobody was not like me in WL till now that can suffer these disrespects! plzzzzzz :'(
DRUNK_KILLER always was my myth and i love him and his style !
please give me a chance! i am trying to be just a little like him...!
GOOD LUCK ! :'( :'(      :'( :'( :'( STEAM_0:0:1671091854 :'( :'( :'(
Actually, I retract my previous statement. I'm pretty generous about unbans, but I'm not going to lift this one. The ban occurred on new years which makes me think it was at least somewhat premeditated. Further, mahyar already violated multiple rules since then, not to mention the numerous ban appeal guidelines he trampled on during his ban appeals.

I'm shocked that anyone would want him unbanned to be honest.

Look through his ban appeal and look at all his blatant lying:

http://war-lords.net/protests/i-feel-blue-!!!/

He's already continued his lying spree in this topic too:
mahyar Wrote:amnesty program doesn't include me. i think it is so easy to understand...
Well, it did before, not anymore. You're not eligible for the amnesty program (as of now) due to your rampant lying and numerous rule violations since your ban. We've already told you in at least two ban appeal topics that you'll get kicked from the servers when there isn't 8 free slots (4 of which are reserved anyways). I'm shocked that you would continuously attempt to join servers with insufficient slots and start claiming that 'you're not eligible'. I'm somewhat shocked that we'd let you be eligible for it anyways. :Smile
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
i don't get it, approved to get unbanned, then "nah"?  :o :'(
}{@K@P Wrote:i don't get it, approved to get unbanned, then "nah"?  :o :'(

Mad hax changed his mind.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:i don't get it, approved to get unbanned, then "nah"?  :o :'(

Mad hax changed his mind.
yeah, that sad though  :-X
good call bison Wink i swear to god if he got unbanned its really unffair and i will lose my faith in this community! unban him = bye Loks Sad
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
if he will not going to get unbanned, then i will lose all my faith in this community!