Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stats reset!!
Perhaps there should be a way for any player to manually reset his stats? That would be useful.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:Perhaps there should be a way for any player to manually reset his stats? That would be useful.
lol i asked bison to give me access to game me, so i can reset my stats by myself, but he replied: "lol no"  :o :Smile
This thread is sabotage fellows, let him be alone here. 
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I'm down for this! Reset across the board. Because I discovered that I couldn't cash in my points for any prizes.

STEAM_0:0:8014027
seattle junkie Wrote:I'm down for this! Reset across the board. Because I discovered that I couldn't cash in my points for any prizes.

STEAM_0:0:8014027
lol, im down too
STEAM_0:1:45252766
}{@K@P Wrote:
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:Perhaps there should be a way for any player to manually reset his stats? That would be useful.
lol i asked bison to give me access to game me, so i can reset my stats by myself, but he replied: "lol no"  :o :Smile

What if you decrease everybody else's stats  Wink
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

nope, some wL players don't want to.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Knowpain Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

nope, some wL players don't want to.
lol, now i want everybody's stats to erase, since i have 1035 points in popular maps Big Grin
I asked Bison to reset my stats and forum posts long time ago, but this thread is here because one person was stacking and got points taken away.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
STEAM_0:1:46495458

24/7 Dust2 and, and pistols only.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]