Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  admin abuse
You talk about logic, yet you use none. Logic isn't what you say it is. It's a set form with rules and fallacies that you break on a constant basis.

Just because 16 people think it is time to voteban someone, it doesn't mean they deserver to be votebanned. 

It's not that hard to convince people to voteban someone. Players are stupid like that, they follow any leader figure like sheep.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
blazinfasstt Wrote:everyone was compaining about ur friend camping before you even got in there. a voteban isnt even permanent anyways.

i cannot see ur logic dude:
- dont let people voteban friend because of camping
- kill the entire room because some people are camping.

jesus, you didnt even penalize ur friend for camping when he had been doing it for like 5 rounds and already had 13 voteban votes against him..

all i see here is favoritism

also, you told the entire room that camping is not against the rules, and then you kill everyone for camping.

do you even think before you act or were you just defending a friend?

PS: if two people are advocating for a voteban, and 13 people agree with them, the other voters most likely decided to voteban him themselves and are not indoctrinated by two people.
First of all, Im protecting the server no one player, secondly you can camp but not tell people what to do; they are not your slaves. After i said you can camp, you and prof started to 'tell what to do' to other players.

Fuck it, if you are a regular that plays on the server 24/7 I will usually show favoritism. Who would you rather take your chances on trusting? Who deserves the trust more? ect.

Two people shouldn't be ADVOCATING anything. I have muted people for spamming RTV. And spamming to voteban is worse. HE didn't slay you for camping. He slayed you all to make the other players understand that this wasn't a battle of authority between you two and that they should really think about whose side they are taking.    If you two jack ass's started telling everyone to camp JUST TO SLOW THE GAME DOWN and to SPITE THE ADMIN... I wouldve flat out banned you for being a troll. He just slayed everyone to make them understand that he has the power, He can use it, and he will. So play on, have fun and stop fucking with people and trolling the server just because you are bored in life.

Thats just My opinion.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:Fuck it, if you are a regular that plays on the server 24/7 I will usually show favoritism. Who would you rather take your chances on trusting? Who deserves the trust more? ect.

Thats just My opinion.
He doesn't play that much, he likes to seat in spec all day. He's kind quiet but when prof.(theJUICYbearJEW) came in; both started to troll about it, so i just did what should be done (in my opinion). Also, thanks for letting me know your opinion pTK.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]