Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its taking my money D:
It should be fixed now I think.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
mahyar Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:maybe the awp doesn't want you?  :o  ;D
Big Grin you can buy scout instead of awp ! thats good for you...
Scouts too easy Tongue youve never seen me play mahyer, most people know I'm skilled Wink
^^^Hacks.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:So I buy the awp on 24/7 Office server. It takes my money and I don't receive the awp, happened twice so I lost 10K.

that happen with me too
ZombieReloaded :
[Image: 250353_301.png]
Mini Games :
[Image: 342622_301.png]
TheInfamousPro :
[Image: icebird.png]
IceBird Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:So I buy the awp on 24/7 Office server. It takes my money and I don't receive the awp, happened twice so I lost 10K.

that happen with me too
are you playing 24/7 Office server..wow ice  :o

This happens to players on the de_dust2 server as well! Takes money but doesn't give me the gun. I am aware that this problem only started today. I played yesterday and everything was fine!  :-\
[Image: sig_534691_2_1_en.png]
mahyar Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
mahyar Wrote:
Scouts too easy Tongue youve never seen me play mahyer, most people know I'm skilled Wink
Thats not matter how skilled you are...you cannot play as well as me...even mahone know that...if i could play with you i would show you how to play !! i am a pro.
It's quite obvious he's trying to get unbanned to vs me but that won't be happening.
Hrmm. It should've stopped doing this yesterday.  :o

mahyar Wrote:Thats not matter how skilled you are...you cannot play as well as me...even mahone know that...if i could play with you i would show you how to play !! i am a pro cheater.
Yes, yes you are.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
mahyar Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
mahyar Wrote:
Thats not matter how skilled you are...you cannot play as well as me...even mahone know that...if i could play with you i would show you how to play !! i am a pro.
It's quite obvious he's trying to get unbanned to vs me but that won't be happening.
No no no...i never didn't tell that...even if you want to play with me, i won't do that Bro.i just wanted say You're not skilled enough as me...
M. Bison Wrote:
mahyar Wrote:Thats not matter how skilled you are...you cannot play as well as me...even mahone know that...if i could play with you i would show you how to play !! i am a pro cheater.
Yes, yes you are.
AWw...Bison! i didn't expect you And...at last i couldn't convince you.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
mahyar Wrote:
^^^Hacks.
yes, BaNaNaMaN most people know you're skilled
hahahaha...look at red part..LOL  Big Grin
mahyar Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
mahyar Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
mahyar Wrote:
No no no...i never didn't tell that...even if you want to play with me, i won't do that Bro.i just wanted say You're not skilled enough as me...
M. Bison Wrote:
Yes, yes you are.
AWw...Bison! i didn't expect you And...at last i couldn't convince you.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
mahyar Wrote:
^^^Hacks.
yes, BaNaNaMaN most people know you're skilled
hahahaha...look at red part..LOL  Big Grin
Most...excluding you for underestimating.

This is still happening on the de_dust2 server..  :-\
Any one know how to fix it?
[Image: sig_534691_2_1_en.png]