Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toolbox Http DDos v1.4
Well, First off Jaycat, you obviously do not know me very well... I tend to be really immature and talk a lot of trash to people and then they ban me for talking trash and being rude. So in my place i would "dos attack" (as leaky says) the server for banning me. It makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:Well, First off Jaycat, you obviously do not know me very well... I tend to be really immature and talk a lot of trash to people and then they ban me for talking trash and being rude. So in my place i would "dos attack" (as leaky says) the server for banning me. It makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it.

Ok, I don't know you. So you actually do that? Well I'm just gonna leave it there because I don't want to start a flame war.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:Well, First off Jaycat, you obviously do not know me very well... I tend to be really immature and talk a lot of trash to people and then they ban me for talking trash and being rude. So in my place i would "dos attack" (as leaky says) the server for banning me. It makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it.
lol That's exactly what i'm talking about ;P
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
but dossing a server just because they banned you won't get you anywhere. They win, you lose. End of story.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
rofl True..
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~