Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Any thoughts?
[/quote]
reason i want to be admin is to slap Cas all day in MG server Wink

[/quote]

You can't slap another admin. so nice try Smile.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

reason i want to be admin is to slap Cas all day in MG server Wink

[/quote]

You can't slap another admin. so nice try Smile.
[/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why is world so cruel~~~~~~
fine Sad
Instead of  seeing bison come up with his "I re-banned him, code4" I see a bunch of fucking kids taking over this thread.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
lin3ar Wrote:He's gone forever the next time he's caught breaking the rules. He's had enough chances already.
do you know hes banned from the forum, and bison said hes not unbanning him because of his constant ban appeal spamming and he gave out links to some wall hack materials one of his friends used it and he reported his friend even though hes the one who gave it to him just because he was banned for hacking, now hes back and i dont think someone unbanned him, and every time hes in the server he just mic spams the way i see this he should be banned permanently now no need to give him another chance he took too many chances we perm banned players with less rules violations.
No-one unbanned him, hes got pac steam and a new steam ID. Thats all.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:No-one unbanned him, hes got pac steam and a new steam ID. Thats all.
What about ip kid?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:No-one unbanned him, hes got pac steam and a new steam ID. Thats all.
What about ip kid?
as linear said,
lin3ar Wrote:He's gone forever the next time he's caught breaking the rules. He's had enough chances already.
so now is time to wait for something wrong he does and ban him, by ip and stuff..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:Instead of  seeing bison come up with his "I re-banned him, code4" I see a bunch of fucking kids taking over this thread.

^yeap.

Guys need to calm down. Flame threads have a purpose. Get hyper there.

Anyway, I bet the next admin who sees him misbehave would slam the ban hammer on him.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
bump

I already knew about this. It was discussed in the admin section.

M. Bison Wrote:A few people informed me of his presence when he first came back. I don't really mind him playing again, but he's still not using a legitimate copy of css on steam making this technically ban evasion. Hold him to a higher standard than other players, and if you're going to ban him for violating a rule, then bump the duration up a notch.  Tongue

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol