-Surfing
9 9.00%
-Gungame
25 25.00%
Total 100 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paying for no usage?
Is it too late to add custom maps to the vote?
It'd be awesome to play maps like:
* aim_coast
* cs_parkhouse
* cs_siege
* de_dustanesi
* de_seasideresort_pro
* de_scud_pro
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
We recently had a custom maps server but we couldn't get it populated.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:hum, would be nice if i could change my vote... but guess i'll just say it there then, -1 vote for surf and +1 vote for crackhouse.

Click on the button below the poll that says "Remove Vote" and then you may change your vote.  Wink

ah, didn't see lol.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:hum, would be nice if i could change my vote... but guess i'll just say it there then, -1 vote for surf and +1 vote for crackhouse.

Click on the button below the poll that says "Remove Vote" and then you may change your vote.  Wink
oh, dont forget to re-vote the 3 options again. Thanks Jay Wink

no sht sherlocks lol.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:

ah, didn't see lol.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:

oh, dont forget to re-vote the 3 options again. Thanks Jay Wink

no sht sherlocks lol.

[size=120]sigh...
"Ah, I didn't see, lol"
"No shit Sherlock, lol."
[/size]
[Image: Grammar_Nazi_1749359.jpg]
PLEASE DONT SPAM THIS TOPIC, UNLESS ITS ABOUT THE VOTE OR A SUGGESTION!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Dead servers???
Certainly Not my Dm.............................................
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
After playing crackhouse, defenitly think we should have a gungame and crackhouse server and maybe a bhop Smile.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

I think we should have gungame. Instead of Zombie mod?> i mean no one goes to zombie mod?> so what is the point...?
just try servers i mean 3 servers for nothing,
[Image: 500428_101.png]
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Definitly think we should have a Gungame,Surfing And bhop server.

Yep this.
ceddeeoo Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Definitly think we should have a Gungame,Surfing And bhop server.

Yep this.
-Gungame
-Bhop
-Crackhouse

Are winning by now, but we never now when the community can get new servers  Wink
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]