Paying for no usage?
Seems like

-Gungame
-Bhopping
-Crackhouse

Won, so what now Roots?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Dragons Wrote:I think we should have gungame. Instead of Zombie mod?> i mean no one goes to zombie mod?> so what is the point...?
just try servers i mean 3 servers for nothing,
How about zombie escape? Players love zombie escape more than zombie mod because the maps are awesome, different routes/places/missions in every difficulty, hidden ways, secret weapons, attached items/weapons like vulcan or chainsaw, or magic like fire, earth, gravity, awesome scenes like exploding fort wall in lord of the rings : helms deep, enormous bosses like bahamut in final fantasy VII or maybe different predator encounter in every difficulty(alien vs predator), and many other cool things.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
i chose

Bhop=cause i dont know how to bhop, so i can practice bhop, and if i already  know how to but some time loose my bhop skills i just go there and practice. but i dont think it would get populated, i rather choose ZE than Bhop

gungame=its simple cool and awsome?  ???

hide and seek=it makes me and many other ppl smile, laugh and happy, its the place where you go when your sad just like mg(but cant we just add HnS in MG?) ;D
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]
khairo Wrote:i chose

Bhop=cause i dont know how to bhop, so i can practice bhop, and if i already  know how to but some time loose my bhop skills i just go there and practice. but i dont think it would get populated, i rather choose ZE than Bhop

hide and seek=it makes me and many other ppl smile, laugh and happy, its the place where you go when your sad just like mg(but cant we just add HnS in MG?) ;D
let me guess..
hmmm..you still think about knifing people,right?
Alicia Melchiott Wrote:
khairo Wrote:i chose

let me guess..
hmmm..you still think about knifing people,right?
;D
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]
I guarantee Zombie Escape, Gun Game and Deathrun will get popular fast.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Platform Wrote:I guarantee Zombie Escape, Gun Game and Deathrun will get popular fast.
Zombie Escape and GunGame (Crackhouse) for sure, I'm not that sure about the Deathrun one..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
yeah please no deathrun server... theres already that on minigames.
ceddeeoo Wrote:yeah please no deathrun server... theres already that on minigames.
Agree...Butt...
if the DR maps are still the same...
If we add more deathrun maps, that means a new deathrun server is recommended
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
ceddeeoo Wrote:yeah please no deathrun server... theres already that on minigames.

Yea but if we get a deathrun server, we could take out all the dr maps on minigames.