-Surfing
9 9.00%
-Gungame
25 25.00%
Total 100 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paying for no usage?
I imagine Popular Maps #3 would be more popular if it had shared stats with 1 & 2 and was on the Official Server List.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
leo Wrote:I imagine Popular Maps #3 would be more popular if it had shared stats with 1 & 2 and was on the Official Server List.
Don't you mean http://wls.gameme.com/css ?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
GG: Can bring in a good amount of traffic if it's set up well with a good rotation.

Surf: Not going to have enough traffic.

Bhop: As much as people on forums want one, it's not going to bring enough traffic simply because bhop is not a popular server choice for people in general.

ZE: Best idea, if set up correctly with the right maps, can bring in a great amount of traffic as ZE is very popular with nonsteamers also (with ZE servers that allow nonsteamers next to nonexistent). Will be difficult to compete with ZM communities like Plaguefest though.

Crackhouse: Not going to have enough traffic. The only above average populated Crackhouse server is owned by HG and we won't really be able to compete with them.

DM rotation: Decent idea, but may leech traffic off of D2 DM.

DR/Climb: Not enough traffic and will leech traffic from MG.

Hide and Seek: Not enough traffic.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
what about an iceworld arena deathmatch server ? :O

We would compete with HG too but it's quite popular for warming up and some wL people would play it on it IMO.
lin3ar Wrote:GG: Can bring in a good amount of traffic if it's set up well with a good rotation.

ZE: Best idea, if set up correctly with the right maps, can bring in a great amount of traffic as ZE is very popular with nonsteamers also (with ZE servers that allow nonsteamers next to nonexistent). Will be difficult to compete with ZM communities like Plaguefest though.
I agree and I think a ZE would attract lots of people since Plaguefest only welcomes steamers (That's what I know)

ceddeeoo Wrote:what about an iceworld arena deathmatch server ? :O
We would compete with HG too but it's quite popular for warming up and some wL people would play it on it IMO.
Decent idea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think wL should try some new things, and fast. wL is a  pretty big community with lots of different gameplay, but some are completely ignored (no played), which makes no sense to keep with them, wL should get new gameplay mods even though it has to compete against bigger or more popular communities, and yet, wL should get feedback because its servers welcome nosteamers, which is very good. So, any ideas, ROOTS?

M.Bison ,we must talking on messenger about DM server. Must be improved to be more populated.I have all  necessary files for a good DM server.
w4rkr4f7 Wrote:M.Bison ,we must talking on messenger about DM server. Must be improved to be more populated.I have all  necessary files for a good DM server.
Seems a good idea. Also roots, what about a ZE and GG servers?

1) surf

2) bhop

3) zombie escape
w4rkr4f7 Wrote:M.Bison ,we must talking on messenger about DM server. Must be improved to be more populated.I have all  necessary files for a good DM server.
i got on that server at 1pm with 3 friends and just had a 2v2 for like 3 hours
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:
i got on that server at 1pm with 3 friends and just had a 2v2 for like 3 hours
Most of the players were sleeping  ;D

By the way, Can you guys vote and a root give us an answer about new servers?