Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  plzz unban me...
yes i checked as i was new here i was not knowing any thing over here on this forum..
so i just chat with some people and got to know hot to do things... Sad
and i must appreciate my tittle bro who created all this mess.....
so coming back to topic plzz un ban me soon i have added mote security to my system to make my bro stay away from my pc..!
APPROVED

I already knew for fact you were cheating after reviewing the demo, but I'll approve this anyways, even regardless of the fact you managed to trample on multiple ban appeal rules over the last few days. And you also seem to have gotten "angry" over us not unbanning you. In all honesty, you should probably be left banned on this pretense alone. We don't have to unban cheaters, in fact we're not even supposed to. You're getting unbanned because I'm kind enough to unban you. You're not entitled to an unban, nor are you, or have you ever, in anyway, been entitled to play on the wl servers. Matt! burdens pretty much all wl the server costs at this point, to which you have never in anyway chipped in towards. People can play on these servers because he's kind enough to pay for and let them. :-X

You admitted to cheating shortly after pTK voiced his opinion, saying he didn't believe the evidence to be conclusive enough of speed hacking. That's a bold move on your part. A very bold move, indeed. I'm sure pTK truly does know what speed hacks look like in the wild, but likely didn't know what the anti-speedhack module did to them.

In any case, it doesn't really bother me unbanning you, it's like whatever man. If you cheat again, then it'll only be a matter of time until you get banned again. If this does indeed happen again, then don't expect another chance. You're definitely not going to get it.

I'm only unbanning you because we don't see speed hackers all that often. At the very least, this presents me with an opportunity to show my admins what confirmed speed hacking looks like after being mostly screwed over by the anti-speedhack module. I already knew what it looked like, but it'll be beneficial for some of my staff which clearly don't. Tongue

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol