Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DISABLE AUTOSNIPER ON OFFICE!
Quote:sv_whining has been set to 0
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
2nd I.S.I.'s opinion.
why disable! 
limit, is good enough already.
if you remove that p90 players will use more skilled weapons its for their sake in the end
Could we also ban knives on office??
I see so many n00bs switching to their knife and savagely mutilating their helpless enemies when they run out of bullets. I mean, CSS is supposed to be a first person shooter! Or at least restrict it to 4 knives per team. The knife's endless ammo is totally overpowered...
Tongue
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
P90s are for nubs who cannot aim. They should be using more skilled weapons otherwise they won't be getting any better at this game.
It's rather odd that there's so many people using the autosniper now... It used to be the fact that no one would even think of buying the gun simply because of the amount of dishonor it held in using it...

P90's are also drastically overpowered, especially when combined with Source hitboxes... I've been rando'ed by a spray&pray p90 from across the map more times than I can count. Yes, you can take the out with flashes, but when the spray&pray nubs are running around rando'ing people left & right it becomes a bit hard.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Well i mean Bots on expert mode do the same thing, hs you by bursting a p90 from across the map, its possible, just unusual when its accurate,but definitely disable the auto then if thats the case.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
We're talking about the spray and pray so when you turn a corner you instantly die from a stay/random bullet. Too many people use the P90 as a crutch when it's obviously OP.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:It's rather odd that there's so many people using the autosniper now... It used to be the fact that no one would even think of buying the gun simply because of the amount of dishonor it held in using it...

soo true !!  IMO disable autos period . Not just from the office server , from WL !! I am game for filling up the auto slots with the mag ( the honorable awp  Tongue ). I for one truly believe that autos have no place in a pub where there are 20 players on each side and there is an auto noob camping spawn on d2 and spamming thro the double doors shooting people thro smoke and people runnin to b have half their health within the first 10 secs of the round leaving them with little xhance of living out the round with their guns intact . so people end upp camping B resulting in veryyyyyyyy long rounds and often ignoring objectives!!! just my thoughts
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Awp vs Auto, Awp reqiures more skill, an auto u just have to spam shoot and move ur scope to kill a guy, awp u actually have to some aim, and annoyingly enough you will miss and hit his arm and do like 32  in 1 or 84 in 1 on occasion with the awp.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6