Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal Cs office (hack admission)
NameConfusedoviet
Steam ID: no steam Sad

Admins i apologize for trying to use hack on your server i was so pissed of that time so i used hacks to kill all people because im lagging Sad i really apologize for the trouble i have caused i respect your Decisions

Sincerly Yours
                                                                                                                                            Mhoja1234
Anyone who joins our servers agree to the motd. You just broke the rules, I doubt you'll be unbanned. Please wait for a root admin to respond.
bump please
mhoja1234 Wrote:bump please

Root Administrators are busy and can not reply as fast as you want them to. Please do not bump your ban appeal, this will not make them come any faster. Thanks.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

REJECTED

You look like a fairly new player on our servers. Based on our server logs, it would appear you succumbed to cheating on your first day playing here. This shows a serious lack of self restraint on your end, and were we to unban you, you'd probably get banned for cheating again probably a few weeks later. If you'd like to play here again, then I'd suggest purchasing a copy of Counter-Strike: Source on steam. This will enable you to play on local servers giving you better ping, and in addition to this, suggest you're actually willing to play legitimately.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol