Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords?
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Close it, you have the power Bison. Wink
Vaguely remember something about a policy of flame threads not being closed. Unless it gets extreme I think.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
Vaguely remember something about a policy of flame threads not being closed. Unless it gets extreme I think.

Yes, I know, but Bison could rule with impunity.

He doesn't want to!!11
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Flamez section allows people to bring out the other self. The self that is normally contained or disciplined in other forum sections. An opportunity for us to let loose and go crazy. ;D

But what if we can't control between the two identities? what if this other 'self' doesn't want to be controlled anymore? And demands to be free. :o

In conclusion, I think wL forums are a potential breeding ground for psychopaths.

First suspect would be Assassin.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Yes it does, but it also helps you know, keep snobbery and the "look at me im so educated" people in check. Unlike the worthless other forum i was part of.
What are you talking about, wL is already full of Psychopaths  ;D.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
General Josh Wrote:Yes it does, but it also helps you know, keep snobbery and the "look at me im so educated" people in check. Unlike the worthless other forum i was part of.

Nah, a psychopath is someone with no or little empathy, someone with a lack of emotions (for example; feeling guitly, love, etc...).
Research pointed out that some groups of people show more characteristics of psychopathy; like politicians, corporate leaders.

Don't get me wrong, Assassin is no doubt crazy as a coconut, but he doesn't seem to be a psychopath.
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
General Josh Wrote:Yes it does, but it also helps you know, keep snobbery and the "look at me im so educated" people in check. Unlike the worthless other forum i was part of.

Nah, a psychopath is someone with no or little empathy, someone with a lack of emotions (for example; feeling guitly, love, etc...).
Research pointed out that some groups of people show more characteristics of psychopathy; like politicians, corporate leaders.

Don't get me wrong, Assassin is no doubt crazy as a coconut, but he doesn't seem to be a psychopath.

Psychopath test
http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/results?quizzyid=7781317899077435583&userid=0

Apparently, i'm a lunatic. DAMN! Anyway questions asked were boring, but i dare you to just choose answers which might lead to a psychopath outcome.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:

Psychopath test
http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/results?quizzyid=7781317899077435583&userid=0

Apparently, i'm a lunatic. DAMN! Anyway questions asked were boring, but i dare you to just choose answers which might lead to a psychopath outcome.

LOL

Sure, no biggie.

"The Psychopath
Wow, you are a genuine psychopath. You lack empathy, are highly manipulative, disregard the law, and don't even have any delusions to blame for your behavior. Therapy is unlikely to help you and would in fact just make you better at manipulating others. Chances are that most people don't even realize just how sick you are."

Something wrong with the link btw, had to google it.
Spartacus Wrote:Flamez section allows people to bring out the other self. The self that is normally contained or disciplined in other forum sections. An opportunity for us to let loose and go crazy. ;D

But what if we can't control between the two identities? what if this other 'self' doesn't want to be controlled anymore? And demands to be free. :o

In conclusion, I think wL forums are a potential breeding ground for psychopaths.

First suspect would be Assassin.

and thank you Freud, for taking time out of your busy day to guest speak for us Wink
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
ROFL...it's awesome that I'm so e-popular that I got brought up in a forum post. I'm gonna write that down in my diary.

SO...after many people have bugged me about my (minimal) involvement in this forum post and my feelings about the whole SharkSwag issue I have this to say:

1. I am apparently one of the coolest chicks on CSS. Which I already knew.

2. I do not believe that servers should be regulated because let's fucking face it...we live in America so that we can say whatever the hell we want.

3. HOWEVER...since War-lords seems to have some sever regulation in place about conduct that goes on in the servers it seems appropriate that saying graphic things about kids shouldn't be applauded. Some nasty shit comes out of SharkSwagg's mouth sometimes. And while I don't really care (even though I have three children) it would be cool if I didn't have to see that cause it's kind of weird and he's a creeper.

K...there's my piece. I'm done talking about this cause I really don't care. Hoes. Smile
Deagin' hoes since 2001.