Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords?
Registry you have all my understanding, you're right.
Troll don't have a real life, you can't kill him in a simple way...just ignore it, and they kill themselves Wink

troll live for attention :O
Johnmcloud Wrote:Registry you have all my understanding, you're right.
Troll don't have a real life, you can't kill him in a simple way...just ignore it, and they kill themselves Wink

Ya hes a piece of trash

dude was on the server last night talking about "I want to fuck a 8 year old" and "I want to rape your 8 year old"

At least more than a few in the server were calling him trash when they seen that....

I dont feel like digging up the chat record again but its there

I assume mr tea and joker have no problem at all with that talk... :-\
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Who resuscitated this thread!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Registry Wrote:

Ya hes a piece of trash

dude was on the server last night talking about "I want to fuck a 8 year old" and "I want to rape your 8 year old"

At least more than a few in the server were calling him trash when they seen that....

lol, why are you so bad at the internet?
Registry Wrote:

Ya hes a piece of trash

You're still one of the biggest trolls that I have seen. Your previous records and your bans don't help either.

Never said I don't have a problem with that talk, but it depends on the context of the situation. From what you've made it seem like, he's just trolling to get a rise out of people.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
Registry Wrote:

Ya hes a piece of trash

You're still one of the biggest trolls that I have seen. Your previous records and your bans don't help either.

Never said I don't have a problem with that talk, but it depends on the context of the situation. From what you've made it seem like, he's just trolling to get a rise out of people.
My previous bans? The ones in favor of gnarcandy your steam mistress...and that tweaker boon?

lmao

you dont have a problem with that talk...maybe you have the same urges he does

something tells me you will vote for romney
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Ah, your fail arguments again. No logical reasoning there.

Your previous bans were found to be valid and no one really thought you were innocent back then. And the my so-called friend boon, who I've talked to once ever on the server.

You had no facts or evidence to back up your arguments at the time, and you still don't. The evidence was found against you in each instance. You didn't even hold true to your word after your last departure.
joker8baller Wrote:Ah, your fail arguments again. No logical reasoning there.

Your previous bans were found to be valid and no one really thought you were innocent back then. And the my so-called friend boon, who I've talked to once ever on the server.

You had no facts or evidence to back up your arguments at the time, and you still don't. The evidence was found against you in each instance. You didn't even hold true to your word after your last departure.
Dont back pedal now

Stick by your statement

"but it depends on the context of the situation"

lmao @ 'context' in regards to someone taliking bad about kids

no excuse you can dig up wannabe lawyer  Wink

p.s. here ill bury you....this is the type of person you like to have around you at all times 'joker'  Mr.
joker8baller Wrote:it depends on the context of the situation.

you probably dont want to click this screenshot

[Image: 4thkf.jpg]

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/96032

Stand by what you said...sound like a idiot mentioning 'context' like there would be a excuse or reason to talk like that...bury yourself some more before you go play WoW this weekend at the internet cafe

But whatever you do dont back pedal....The judge would laugh at you  ;D
Alright, I know this is in the Flamez section, but shut the fuck up Registry. This is being locked, if someone feels it should be unlocked then do so.

Edit: I want to smack Ruplayer for reporting my post Big Grin &&&&&
If you want to, make a new topic, but if becomes one of these again I'll kill you( literally )
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Registry Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Ah, your fail arguments again. No logical reasoning there.

Dont back pedal now

Stick by your statement

"but it depends on the context of the situation"

lmao @ 'context' in regards to someone taliking bad about kids

no excuse you can dig up wannabe lawyer  Wink

p.s. here ill bury you....this is the type of person you like to have around you at all times 'joker'  Mr.
joker8baller Wrote:it depends on the context of the situation.

you probably dont want to click this screenshot

[Image: 4thkf.jpg]

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/96032

Stand by what you said...sound like a idiot mentioning 'context' like there would be a excuse or reason to talk like that...bury yourself some more before you go play WoW this weekend at the internet cafe

But whatever you do dont back pedal....The judge would laugh at you  ;D

Yep. Def. playing WoW at the internet cafe. Your assumptions, as we discussed before, are stupid & irrelevant.

In context does apply, and it's rather important. If someone's trying to get a rise out of you, then just ignore & report, no need to flame. Sounds like he's being rather rude, if you think he's serious from that tone of the conversation, then you're dumb, he's just trying to piss you off. I highly doubt he wants to do the acts he's talking about. Especially considering your chat logs, previous actions, name changes, it's still less than your trolling. But the kid will get a timeout.

See, was that too hard, to post evidence this time? Too bad the other times, all the evidence was against you.

You didn't bury me, just showed your stupidity. Again. But, then again, no one here takes you seriously or anything but a troll.